It is best practice to know about Exam pattern before attending any exam especially in the highly competitive exams like GATE it is must. Let us have a look at GATE 2012 Exam Pattern.
GATE 2012 Exam Pattern
- Exam duration is of 3 hours.
- Total of 65 questions which makes 10o marks.
- Question paper consists of only multiple choice objective questions
- Each question have 4 options.
- Candidates have to mark the correct choice on an Optical Response Sheet (ORS) by darkening the appropriate bubble against each question.
- Negative marks are there.
- In total of 65 Questions 55 q’s are from technical ( Subject you chose ) and 10 questions are from general aptitude.