Forest Officer Recruitment 2012 in AP Andhra Pradesh
Forest Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced notification for recruitment of Forest Section Officer (FSO), Forest Beat Officer (Forest Beat Officer), Assistant Beat Officer (ABO), Thanadar , Plantation Watcher , Bungalow Watcher BW in the year 2012. Details of forest officer recruitment 2012 in ap like detailed vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, selection process, physical requirements, application form, how to apply online, important dates, qualification
Applications in prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for appointments to the following posts in various divisions of the Forest Department.There are about 335 vacancies in total in which
- Forest Section Officer (FSO) – 05 Posts
- Forest Beat Officer (FBO) – 140 Posts
- Assistant Beat Officer (ABO) – 154 Posts
- Plantation Watcher – 2 Posts
- Bungalow Watcher -19 Posts
Educational Qualifications Required for Forest Officer Recruitment AP
Must process a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any Universities of India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Forest Beat Officer (FBO)
Must have passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Assistant Beat Officer (ABO), Thanadar, Bungalow watcher, Plantation watcher
Educational Qualification: Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent.
Pay Scales for Forest Officer Recruitment AP
Forest Section Officer (FSO) – Rs. 10020–29200
Forest Beat Officer (FBO) – Rs. 7960 – 23650
Assistant Beat Officer (ABO) – Rs. 7520 – 22430
Thanadar – Rs. 7100 – 21250
Bungalow watcher – Rs. 6700 – 20110
Plantation watcher – Rs. 6700 – 20110
Physical Requirements for Forest Officer Recruitment AP
163 Cms (Male) 150 Cms (Female)
Chest in full inspiration
- 84 Cms (Male) 79 Cms (Female)
- Must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 Cms of full inspiration.
- Relaxable of 5 Cms height in ST candidates.
- Physically handicapped candidates not eligible.
- Normal eyesight.
The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 30 years age as on 01.07.2012. (In case of SC / ST / BC maximum age limit shall be 35 years).
Selection Procedure for FSO / FBO / ABO / Thanadar / Plantation watcher /Bungalow watcher:
- Written test consisting of following three papers.<
- Paper-I: Essay writing in English or Telugu or Urdu. One hour duration, maximum marks of 20.
- Paper-II: General knowledge. One and half hour duration and maximum marks of 100.
- Paper-III: General Mathematics. One and half hour duration and maximum marks of 100.
- A minimum of 35% of marks in each paper, with an aggregate of 40% in total is required toqualify for the second step.
- The candidates can write the written examination either in Telugu or in English or in Urdu.
However, the question paper shall be in Telugu and English only.
- Candidates who qualify in written examination are selected at 1:2 Ratio for the walking test.
- The candidates selected in the First step shall be subjected to the test of walking.For Male candidates, a 25 km walking and Women candidates, a 16 km is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
- The walking test shall not carry any marks, and is treated as a qualifying test.
- The final selection shall be done from among the persons who have qualified in walking test based on the total marks secured in written examination duly observing roster points and the bonus marks wherever applicable.
- The standards of paper for written examination shall be equivalent to the standards which is
shown under minimum qualification at (6) above for all the categories of posts.