Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2012 through IBPS
Federal Bank, a leading Private Sector Bank invites applications from aspiring, young, talented and dynamic personnel holding a valid score card of Common Written Examination (CWE) issued by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and who are looking for a challenging work environment and progressive career, for the following positions.
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 11.06.2012 and 25.06.2012 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank‟s website www.federalbank.co.in after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Challan Form Pdf
Name of the Post : Probationary Officer
Post Code: 02
For SC/ST Application Fee is Rs.50/-
For General Application Fee is Rs.200/-
- (i) Application fee can be remitted at any branch of Federal Bank. For this purpose, candidates have to visit the Bank‟s website www.federalbank.co.in and follow the link careers and download the payment challan for remitting the application fee.
- (ii) Application Fees can be remitted through other Banks also (through NEFT). The details of the account to which fee to be remitted is as follows:
Account No. 10010200150362
Account Name THE FEDERAL BANK RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE
IFSC Code FDRL0001001
Branch Name Aluva Bank Junction
- If the application fee is remitted through other Banks (through NEFT) the respective Bank‟s remittance slip can be used. However, following details should invariably be mentioned while applying online.
- NEFT Reference
- Date of remittance
- Amount remitted
- (iii) If a candidate is eligible and desires to apply for more than one post, he / she should apply separately for each post. Application fee should also be remitted separately.
- (iv) The payment towards recruitment application fees can be made from 08.06.2012 onwards, but before the close of business hours on 25.06.2012. Even if the Bank extends the last date of registration of online applications due to technical reasons, the valid dates during which the payment should be made as indicated above will not be changed
- Start date for remittance of application fee 08.06.2012
- Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway 11.06.2012
- Last date for application fee remittance & Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway 25.06.2012
- Edit/ Print application 13.06.2012 to 27.06.2012
Pay Scale / Salary
The Probation Period (minimum continuous period) for the post of Probationary Officer(PO) is2 years. The selected candidates are likely to be posted at any place in India or abroad as per the administrative requirements and discretion of the Bank
Age Limit :
The age limit for post of Probationary Officer Not more than 26 years (Candidates should be born on or after 01.11.1985)
Minimum Educational Qualification
Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of
parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956. (Candidate should possess this qualification as on
01.11.2011. The result of the graduation should be awarded by the university on or before 01.11.2011.) Candidates should be qualified in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the post of Probationary Officer and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.
Place of Domicile
Place of domicile of the candidates shall be in Kerala state. The place of domicile shall be supported by documentary evidence.
Mode of Selection
Selection will be based on Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the competent authority. The selection process will be conducted at 9 centres viz. Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Guwahati and Kozhikode for the post of Clerk and at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode for the post of Probationary Officer depending upon the number of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centres other than the one opted for by him/ her, to advance/ postpone / reschedule the interview dates and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason.
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the selection process/ interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the selection process after short-listing. The intimation for the purpose of selection process will be sent to the short-listed candidates through e-mail to the e-mail address given by them in the online application. Candidates will be required to download the call letters for the selection process from Bank‟s website www.federalbank.co.in. Kindly note that no other mode of communication pertaining to the selection process other than mentioned above will be followed.
How to Apply
- (i) Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank‟s website only. No other means/mode of application are acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only.
- (ii) Candidates are advised to keep their application fee details, particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
- (iii) Candidate must use his/ her personal e-mail id (as mentioned in the online application form while applying for CWE of IBPS) which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment project.
- (iv) Visit our Bank‟s website www.federalbank.co.in and under the link „careers‟ access the link titled “Recruitment of Clerks & Probationary Officers – 2012”.
- (v) Print the Recruitment Notification and Application Fee Payment Challan and make payment of the prescribed application fee as mentioned in Sl.No.6 above. Obtain the Bank Copy and Candidate‟s copy (in the case of payment at Federal Bank branch) or counter-foil of remittance slip (in the case of remittance at other Banks) duly authenticated by the Bank official.
- (vi) After remitting the application fee, logon to our Bank‟s website www.federalbank.co.in and follow the link careers and click “Recruitment of Clerks & Probationary Officers – 2012”. Then click “Apply Online” and a login screen will open. Login using the credentials viz. Registration No. / Roll No. and password generated while applying for CWE of IBPS. On successful login the online application will open. Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and your online application will be registered. Candidates are required to take printout of the online application using the above registration number and password. Candidates shall retain the printout of the online application with them.
- (vii)There is a provision to modify the submitted online application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to modify the details in the online application if required. This facility will be available after two days of registration and upto 27.06.2012.Modification will be allowed only three times and after 27.06.2012 no modification will be permitted.