FCI How to Apply 2012 – FCI Online Registration Form 2012
FCI Recruitment 2012 Notification issued has been released in 2012 for filling up 6545 Assistant Grade iii careers in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres by Staff Selection Commission(SSC). Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online on or before 25-09-2012. Admit cards/Hall tickets download option will available from September,2012. Candidate who are applying should know the complete details like Eligibility criteria like age limit,qualifications,fci exam syllabus pdf,online registration,how to apply,results,admit card download and Online application form for FCI assistant grade iii Recruitment 2012.
How to Apply
- Application can be made only on-line. Online applications may be filed at http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in Candidates are required to submit only one application irrespective of the number of posts opted for.
- Candidates may pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only through State Bank of India SBI either in the form of Challan or net banking.
- Application fee is not required for SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and PH and all women candidates, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim.
- No documents are required to be sent to SSC alongwith the application. Therefore, the candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she is eligible for the post(s) for which option is exercised and that they possess the required qualifications.
- Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualification etc. prescribed for the posts. OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
- Qualification in the written examination for any post without fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection for the post.
- If any of the particulars provided in the application is found to be false on scrutiny of the documents, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith.
- Scrutiny of documents will be undertaken at the time of Computer Proficiency Test.