FCI How to Apply – FCI Assistant Grade iii Online Application Form 2012
FCI Assistant Grade iii Online application Form will be available from 25.8.2012 to 19.9.2012 for Part I Registration and 25.8.2012 to 21.9.2012 for Part II Registration.The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in or http://ssconline2.gov.in Instructions are available at the site.
Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
- Part I Registration
- Part II Registration
In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
- Candidate may press ―I agree‖ button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. shall be allowed.
- Then a page with Registration No. shall be generated. Note down registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the ommission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. On completion of Part II registration e-mail will be received by the candidates submission of application on line.
- Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan after fci challan form download or net banking.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate can take printout of fci challan form generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
- Those who want to pay online through net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Online payment is available for registration through http://.ssconline.nic.in. or http://ssconline2.gov.in.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 7.21
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the fci online registration form 2012
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The FCI/ SSC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of incorrect filling up of applications.