Entrance Exams For Architecture
National wise a aptitude test is conducted which is entrance for architecture.This national aptitude test in architecture is simply call NATA.Candidates should acquire observation skills,sense of proportion,critical thinking ability etc over a long period of time.This architecture is related to specific field of study.
NATA 2013 Dates:
Nata test should starts from 20th March, 2013.NATA 2013 application forms will be available at the any branch of ICICI bank from 15 March 2013.Application form will available at a price of Rs 1000/- Registration for NATA 2013 will start from 20 March 2013 at test centers.
NATA 2013 Pattern:
This test has two parts.
2)computer based online test.
- This test has to be complete in two hours,where candidate must attempt three questions. The drawing aptitude has the aspect of,sketch a given object proportionately.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing.
- Composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Understanding of scale and proportions and many more.
- Students of creative attitude.
Aesthetic Sensitivity Test :
- In this test,candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions and this is a computer based test.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
- Architectural awareness.
- Architectural comprehensive skills
- If a student writes a correct answer to one question, then the next question would be tough, otherwise it would be vice versa. Thus, the difficult level of the questions would be chosen by the computer itself, depending on the performance of the students and the marks would also be based on the average level of difficult questions.
- There are no negative marks in this test.