Entrance Exam For Intelligence Bureau
IB stands for intelligence bureau.It works under ministry of home affairs government of India.The employees from indian police,military and from law enforcement agencies are mostly works in intelligence bureau.
Intelligence bureau will recruit the candidates for the posts of assistant central intelligence officer,grade II/tech and assistant central intelligence officer,grade II/wireless telegraphy.
- ACIO -II/WT -57
- ACIO-II/Tech -19
- Software engineering or IT students from a recognised university or bachelors degree in computer science or in information technology are eligible for this.
- Diploma in Radio Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics or Mathematics from recognised university.
* Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the subjects i.e. Electronics, Electrical, Tele- communication & Computer Science or bachelor’s Degree in Science
with Physics or Mathematics.
* one year or PG diploma in Computer Application from any recognised Polytechnic/Institution.
* Software engineering or IT students from a recognised university or bachelors degree in computer science or in information technology.
Candidates should have the age between 18 to 27 years only.Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The written examination for the posts of ACIO- II/WT and ACIO-II/Tech will be objective type questions.Choose one correct answer from four answers.Questions asked from the topics of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning,Comprehension,Physics,Electronics and Mathematics etc.Answers should attempt in 1 hour and 40 minutes.Apply the application forms through online from its official website of www.mha.nic.in.
Emoluments for this Recruitment: Rs.9300-34800/- p.m.
Candidates who want to write this examination can pay Rs 100/- for general students.OBC students need to pay Rs 100 /-.There is no pay for SC/ST students. Selection of the students will be based on good marks obtain in Written Examination.