Entrance Exam For ICWA
The courses of CWA or ICWAI is conducted by ICWAI,which stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India.It has the three stages of foundation, intermediates and the finals.To do this foundation level of the program A plus two pass out has the option.In the field of accountancy,several plus two pass outs has the eligibility.After clearing the three levels of program,candidates must become cost accountants directly.The basic qualification for this is intermediate.
Candidates who have the qualification from recognized board i.e. plus two pass outs will have the eligibility to apply for this foundation course.When coming to age limit,candidates must completes seventeen years.The candidates who are waiting for their results are also has the eligibility to apply.
Important books for ICWAI foundation course
* Financial accounting: an international introduction by David Alexander, Christopher Nobes
* Schaum’s outline of theory and problems of financial accounting by Jae K. Shim, Joel G. Siegel
* Advanced accountancy by Hrishikesh Chakraborty
* Guide to Accounting Standard by Sanjiv Agarwal
* Accounting Theory by K.S.Most
* Financial Accounting Theory-Issues and Controversies by Bernstein & Wild
* Analysis and Use of Financial Statements by Sondhi and Fried
* Accounting Standards and Corporate Accounting Practices by T.P.Ghosh
Coaching centers for the ICWAI course
There are so many coaching centers for the preparation of ICWAI course.some of popular coaching centers are Excel Academy, Accounts and Taxation Coaching centre, Prabhat Classes etc.
This exam will conducts in the months of June and December which means this exam will be conducted twice in a year.The application form are submitted by the students offline only.The fee of application,etc details are available in its official website.Three photographs are needed for the application to attach.