Entrance Exam for Nursing
Nursing comes under the health care sector focussed on the care of the patient, individuals, families and communities. Many nurses provide caring under the physician scope and order. Nurse education has undergone a process of diversification towards advanced and specialized credentials.
Nursing is the protection, promotion and optimization of health and abilities, prevention of illness, treatment of human response and taking care of the patient. The nursing education has getting importance rapidly with all other educations. These are also divided into different categories like military nursing, child specialist nursing, OT nursing e.t.c.,
The various entrance exams that are announced in year 2013 for nursing are:
- Tata memorial centre Mumbai M.Sc nursing entrance test
- Banaras Hindu university nursing test
- Army welfare education society AWES WAT
- Yenepoya university: M.Sc nursing test
- MAHER Chennai BSc nursing admissions
- CEE kerela PG nursing entrance exam
- Indian Army military nursing service
The all India institute of medical sciences had released the notifications of the B.Sc & M.Sc nursing entrance exams dated as 22nd June and 29th June 2013 respectively.
The qualifications to write nursing entrance exams are:
- Age should be between 22-35
- Compulsory pass of 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology with 50% marks