Entrance Exam For CLAT
CLAT stands for common law admission test.This entrance exam is an all India examination which is conducted for admission of under graduate and post graduate programmes of five years.This exam is conducted by fourteen national law universities one by one.The university of hidayatullah national law university,Raipur organises CLAT.Those fourteen national universities are listed below.
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study & Research (NALSAR) University of Law, Hyderabad
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Odisha (NLUO)
- National University of Study 6 Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
CLAT entrance exam date is may 12th,2013.Last date to submit CLAT 2013 application form is march 30th,2013.
This exam has the subjects of english(comprehension) for forty marks,general knowledge and current affairs for fifty marks,numerical ability for 20 marks, aptitude for fifty marks and logical reasoning for forty marks.Total marks are two hundreds and total number of questions are two hundred.Candidates must complets the exam with in two hours only.All are multiple choice questions.Each question have one mark for correct answer.There is negative marking also for each wrong answer of 1/4.If candidates will mention two answers for same question then it is also be treated as a wrong answer.