Entrance Exam For Custom Officer
Candidates who want to become a custom officer,fist of all he/she must qualify the civil services exam.This civil services exam is conducted by UPSC which stands for Union Public Service Commission.This entrance exam provides for the candidates twenty seven services like indian customs,central excises services etc. This exam is conducted in two sections of preliminary exam and main exam.The candidates who pass in preliminary exam they have the chance to go for main exam. A candidate become a custom officer which means he is working under the government of India.To write this exam,candidates must have some eligibility criteria which is given below.
Eligibility criteria :
A candidate must has a bachelors degree which is a basic qualification for this.When coming to the age,candidates age must be above 18 years and he/she must completes the graduation with 55% of aggregate.Based on merit obtained in graduation level only the candidates receives admit cards.After releasing this notification,it must be published in newspapers,internet etc.The candidates who selected in this,they have the chance to work in private sectors also.
- Candidates age must be above 18 years,and he/she must be an indian.
- Candidates must have a vehicle license.
- They have the ability to work in any schedules and have transportation.
- They should not use drugs etc,must have good background.
- They must complete the training successfully for required position.
- They must know the operation of a radio or telephone equipment,monitors etc.
- Have good aptitude to cooperate and communicate with community.
- They must have more knowledge in current affairs,general awareness.
- They have the good habit of reading newspapers.
- Good communication knowledge in english,G.K.,mathematics etc.