Entrance Exam For Cabin Crew
In worldwide numerous countries,the cabin crew recruitment team conducts regular assessments and interviews.Through online,the cabin crew recruitment proceeds. If the candidates pass the cabin crew requirements,they he/she will be shortlisted and he/she will go to participate in a screening and assessment process. This screening and assessment process consists of the following.
- Initial Assessment
- English Test
- Psychometric Assessment
- Individual Competency Based Interview
- Candidates must have the age between seventeen years to thirty years.
- Must have the certificate of higher secondary.
- Height of the lady must be 157cms and the height of the gents must be 170cms.
- Candidates have the serious dedication to get a job in airlines as a cabin crew.
- candidates must have the good knowledge in english language and in communication skills.
Airline Training Academy
It is a good training academy in mumbai,and there are no shortcuts to success.It has provides the highest standards in training,but their curriculum is designed for creativity of pilots.If the candidates has good talent in industry,then they will train as ambassadors for their brand.This airline training academy is expert in training and development for the departments of pilots,cabin crew and ground staff.This airline training academy has a good team of Aviation Industry Professionals with variety of skills and experience.It provides Aviation Management Consultancy Services to the Air Transport Industry.
* Infrastructure planning and development
* Transaction Support
* Airline Support
* Business Planning
* Setting up Maintenance Base
* Flying Training Academies