Entrance Exam For Accounting
To write chartered Accountant(CA) entrance exam,commerce students are only eligible.Through out the country,these exams are conducted.It is conducted for recruiting students by ICAI.ICAI stands for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.ICAI is the second largest accounting organization.This charted accout exam is a entry level entrance exam.After clearing the CA CPT exam only,Candidates will join in this CA course.
Eligibility criteria :-
* Candidates should pass the senior secondary exam i.e.10+2.Candidates who are waiting for these results can also eligible.
* There is no age limit and not consider percentage in 10+2.
* Candidates, who passed B.Com,M.Com,LLB,ICWA,CS or MBA are also eligible to apply.
Exam pattern :-
* CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test.If students wants to get job in charted accountancy,it is most important examination.
* June and december of every year,it is conducted i.e. it is conducted two times every year.
* To qualify this exam,candidates must acquire 50% marks.
* It has two sessions each,it has objective type questions and it is a two hours exam.There is negative marking also for every wrong answer.
* This exam conducts in two parts.Paper Pencil Mode of Examination and Online Registration Mode of Examination.
* Paper Pencil Mode of Examination conducts in morning session and evening session.These each session carries two parts.
* For Online Registration Mode of Examination,this examination conducts at various centers across India.
This entrance test consists of objective type questions and it in english medium only.Negative marking is there,one fourth mark lost for every wrong answer.
This exam has the subjects of accounting,mercantile laws,general economics,quantitative aptitude test.
Introduction to company accounts,theoretical framework,bank reconciliation statement,accounting process etc are there.
The sale of goods act,1930 and the india partnership act, 1932.
Theory of production and cost,theory of demand and supply, micro economics are there.
*Quantitative aptitude test :-
It has basic concepts of permutations and combinations, simple and compound interest,boat and stream concepts,problems on averages,ages,relationships etc.