EDCET Notification 2012
Education Common Entrance Test (EdCET-2012) for the year 2012 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in accordance with G.O.Ms.No.72 (SE Trg-1) Dept dt: 05.07.2004 for admission into B.Ed regular course in Colleges of Education in A.P for the academic year 2012-2013. Eligible candidates may obtain prescribed Application Form with instructions booklet in person on payment of Rs.150/- in cash from the designated i) Head post offices and (ii) designated Axis Bank Branches in A.P.
Candidates who are planning to write Ed-CET should satisfy the following criteria :
- The candidates should have cleared one of the following degrees from any of the Universities recognized by Indian Government.: B.A., – B.Sc., B.Com., -B.Sc.(Home Science), B.C.A., B.B.M.,
- Candidates who are writing their final year exams of the above mentioned degrees in the respective year may also apply for the exam.
- General Category Candidates should have achieved a minimum aggregate of 50% in one of the Bachelor Degrees mentioned above.
- Other reserved category candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 40% in their respective degrees.
Age Limit of Ed-CET
Candidate should be above the age of 19years by the date mentioned in that particular year.
Qualification Criteria for Ed.CET
- General and OBC category candidates should get a minimum of 37 marks in the Ed-CET exam to qualify it.
- For SC/ST Category candidates a minimum mark has not been defined .
|Submission of application forms :|
|Filled-in application forms should be submitted along with relevant documents to The Convener, Ed.CET-2012, Examination Block (Ground Floor), A.U College of Engineering (A), Andhra University, Visakhapatnam- 530 003, A.P., either in person or by Speed/Registered Post only on or before 5.00 P.M, 23.04.2012.|