EAMCET Counselling 2014
EAMCET Counselling 2014 deals with the process of applying for the engineering seats and availing admissions to the preferred course at the preferred college on the basis of the EAMCET 2014 Rank. With the help of the Counseling of EAMCET 2014, a student gets to know about the guidelines for applying, option filling, seat allotments and reporting to the colleges for admissions. EAMCET Counseling Procedure 2014 is summarized below.
- EAMCET 2014 Counseling Procedure
- Documents required for Verification
- Web Option entry
- Seat Allotment
- Students will participate in the Counseling Procedure of EAMCET Counselling 2014 as per the ranks after document verification.
- Candidates should submit the three proformas to claim their nativity, local status and community as given in brochure.
- Certificate Verification, Option Exercise, Seat Allotment and Fee Payment are included in EAMCET Counselling 2014 Procedure as summarized in the following stages.
EAMCET Counselling 2014 Procedure comprises of the following points:
- Certificate Verification
- Exercising Options
- Web Option Entry
- Choice Filling and Locking
- Modification of Option and Freezing
- Seat Allotment
- Allotment Order, Fee Payment and Reporting to College
EAMCET Counselling 2014 Procedure in detail:-
1. Certificate Verification:
- With the assistance of the website and helpline centres, students can collect all the details of the Web Counseling Procedure of EAMCET Counselling 2014 and Certificate Verification of EAMCET Counselling 2014
- For the Certificate Verification, students are required to visit the helpline centres as per the given schedules.
- They should register their and pay the processing fee and obtain the receipt and mobile no. for the same.
- From Registration counter, students need to collect the Registration-cum-Verification form from the computer operator and should also verify whether the printed mobile no. is correct or not.
- They have to collect the EAMCET 2014 Scratch Card containing the Login ID. Number, password, date of birth, Hall Ticket Number as it is required for Option Entry
- After the EAMCET 2014 Document Verification is over, candidates will be issued a Receipt of Certificates from the Helpline Centres.
- EAMCET 2014 Rank Card.
- Mark sheet of SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent.
- EAMCET 2014 Hall Ticket.
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from Class III to Class X and SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2).
- Income Certificate issued by MRO after January 1, 2014 to be submitted for candidates claiming fee exemption.
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable).
- Transfer Certificate.
- For SC/ST/BC/Minorities: Caste Certificate (if applicable).
PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates will have to provide the following documents in addition to the above mentioned:
- For students applying under the Ex-Service men category, the Identity card and Discharge book is a must for verification.
- Students whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh will be considered under the CAP category only.
- The PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Note: Candidates with 40% and above disability are eligible under this category.
- CAP certificate has to be issued by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Sportsperson and NCC students have to furnish original documents by certified authorities to support this.
- For Anglo-Indians, a certificate issued by the RDO/Asst. Collector of their place of Residence is a must.
- Students coming under the minority category should furnish the SSC TC with the Minority Status Certification from the Head Master.
2. Exercising Options:
- All those candidates who are done with their Certificate Verification of EAMCET will be provided with a Blank Option Form, List of Colleges, Courses and their Codes.
- Candidates by consulting their parents, teachers and friends should write the College and Course Code which they wish to join using this.
- Candidates are required to prioritize from the list of colleges and courses. They should write the Priority Number in the Blank Option Form which is necessary to enter the options on Web.
- Candidates can exercise any number of options and are advised to take a printout also.
- The detailed procedure of EAMCET 2014 Exercising Options can be obtained from the Help-Line Centres.
- Click here to register for the EAMCET 2014 Web Option Entry (Link will be provided later).
- Applicants will have to generate the password by entering the Registration Number which has been printed on the Receipt of Certificate given after Certificate Verification. Date of birth shall be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Candidates can login after successful registration.
4. Choice Filling and Locking:
- Candidates can Click Here to login by using the Login ID from the Scratch Card and the password that has been generated above (Link will be provided later).
- Applicants can enter as many choices as they wish to.
- They must remember to save their option from time to time.
- Candidates must lock their choices before the deadline.
5. Modification of Options and Freezing:
- Applicants can do Modification of Option many times during the allotted time.
- Candidates will be given a last chance to change and freeze their options after the deadline ofEAMCET 2014 Web Option Entry as per the schedule.
- Candidates will have to login to download the EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment.
- All those candidates whose Seat Allotment is done will have to enter the following details to login:EAMCET 2013 Hall Ticket numberPassword
- Date of Birth
- EAMCET 2013 ICR form number/Registration number
7. Allotment Order, Fee Payment and Reporting to College:
- Candidates should download the Allotment Form along with the Bank Challan.
- The Bank Challan is also available at the Helpline Centres.
- The prescribed fees have to be paid in the Andhra Bank or Indian Bank and the receipt should be collected after the payment is done.
- Students will have to report to the allotted college on the specified date in the Allotment Order.
- Those students who will not report to the College on the mentioned date, this will result in cancellation of seat.
Candidates as mentioned below need not pay any amount through Challan:
- For SC/ST candidates: Only if parental income from all sources is up to rupees two lakhs per annum.
- For all other category candidates: Only if parental income from all sources is up to rupees one lakh per annum.
For doubts and queries call EAMCET 2014 Helpline: 011-40360360