EAMCET entrance exam is the test conducted for admission into engineering and medical colleges in AndhraPradesh which are offering professional degree courses. Students who are engineering aspirants write EAMCET entrance exam after their 12th. EAMCET exam is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad.
The students who take MPC in 12th will go for Maths, Physics and Chemistry exams in EAMCET . The students who take Bi.P.C in 12th have to write medical entrance in Biology, Physics and Chemistry test in EAMCET entrance. Physics and Chemistry syllabus is common for both medical and engineering entrance but the papers are different. As they said the exam for EAMCET 2012 is given as 12-05-2012. Let us have a look at the exam pattern of EAMCET 2012.
EAMCET 2012 Exam Pattern
- The EAMCET entrance exam comprises of all objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- The exam carries 160 marks.
- The paper is divided into 4 sections.
- Each section carries 40 marks.
- For engineering entrance the four sections include Maths A, Maths B, Physics, Chemistry.
- For medical entrance Botany, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry.
- All though the syllabus is same the papers are different for medical and engineering tests for Physics and Chemistry.
- Each question has four choices to answer from them.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Different types f questions are given which include Match the following, choose the correct statement, Assertion-Reason and Multiple-correct type questions.