DSSSB Syllabus 2013
DSSSB Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released for filling up 671 different posts at Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online by filling DSSSB online application form 2013. Candidates applying can find complete details on DSSSB Notification like exam pattern, syllabus, model papers, previous papers, admit card/hall ticket, challan form, results etc.
DSSSB Syllabus ( for One Tier examination scheme)
One Tier examination:
- (i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History,Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- (ii) General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability : The syllabus of General Intellegence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- (iii) Arthmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc. of 10th level.
- (iv) & (v) Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
- (i) Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.