DSSSB Recruitment 2013
DSSSB Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2013 is started for filling up 3758 vacancies. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply before 20.03.2013 through OMR application. Candidates who are applying have to check the complete details like salary, qualifications, OMR application form, challan form, fee, selection process, One Tier Examination, exam date, Syllabus, model question papers, previous papers, books, study material, results on DSSSB Recruitment 2013.
Total number of vacancies in DSSSB Recruitment 2013 are 3758. Details of break-up in vacancies are given below.
1. Special Education Teacher: 927 posts
Qualification: (i) Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education OR any other equivalent qualification approved by Rehabilitation Council of India.( ii) Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years. (Age relaxation will be given as per note regarding age relaxation)
2. Librarian: 382posts
Qualification: (i) Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Diploma in Library Science from a recognized university/ institute or equivalent. (iii) Experience of two years in a Library/Computerization of a library or one year certificate in Computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent
Age Limit: 30 years. (Age relaxation will be given as per note regarding age relaxation).
3. Assistant Teacher (Nursery): 445posts
Qualification: (i) Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) Certificate OR intermediate OR its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized board/ university. 2. Diploma/ Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme of a duration of not less than two years OR B. Ed (Nursery) from a recognized institute. 3. Must have passed Hindi at secondary level.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years. (Age relaxation will be given as per note regarding age relaxation).
4. Staff Nurse: 1362posts
Qualification: i) Matriculation or its equivalent. 2) ‘A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized institution. ii) Certificate in Midwifery. iv) Should be able to speak Hindustani fluently
Age Limit: Below 32 years (Age relaxation will be given as per note regarding age relaxation)
5. Nurse ‘A’ Grade: 225posts
Qualification: a) Matric pass from a recognized university/board or equivalent b) ‘A’ Grade Nurse & Midwife from a recognized institute c) Registered with Nursing Council as ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwife.
Age Limit: 18-27 years. (Age relaxation will be given as per note regarding age relaxation).
6. Nurse Grade ‘A’: 26posts
Qualification: i) Matric from recognized institution or equivalent ii) Diploma in General Nursing from recognized institution iii) Candidate must be registered with recognized Nurses Registration council.
Age Limit: 18-32 years (Age relaxation will be given as per note regarding age relaxation)
7. Junior Social Education Teacher: 10posts
Qualification: i) Matriculation or its equivalent from any University / Board. ii) One year Diploma course from ITI or any recognized institute in various Trade i.e. C/ Tailoring Machine Embroidery and Hand Embroidery, Fruit Preservation, Art & Craft, Dress Designing, Beautification etc. for (Female candidates). iii) Preference may be given to one year certificate course from Social Education Department of NDMC. Training in Craft, Book Binding, Wood Work, Basket Making, Gardening, Chalk Making (For Male candidates).
Age Limit: 18-40 years. (for Female) (Age relaxation will be given as per note regarding age relaxation)
8. TGTs (English, Math’s, Natural Science, Social Science & MIL): 381posts
1) TGT (English, Math’s, Social Science, Natural Science) (I):
Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent from a recognized University having secured 45% marks in aggregate, in two school subjects of which at least one out of the following should have been at the elective level :- 1. English 2.Mathematics 3.Natural/Physical Science 4. Social Science
2) Social Science:
Qualification:History/PoliticalScience/Economics/BusinessStudies/Sociology/Geography/ Psychology. Provided further that the requirement as to minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate at graduation level shall be relaxable in case of: (a) candidates who passes a Post Graduate Qualification in any of the teaching subjects listed above, (b) belonging to SC/ST (c) Physically handicapped candidates (II) Degree/Diploma in Training Education or SAV certificate. (III) Working knowledge of Hindi. (IV) Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by CBSE
3) TGT (MIL) Hindi, Sanskrti, Punjabi & Urdu
Qualification: (i) B.A.(Honours) in one of the Modern Indian Languages (MIL) concerned or BA with MIL concerned as one of the Elective subjects from a recognized University having 45 % marks in aggregate with one additional language or one school subject at Degree Level. OR Equivalent Oriental Degree in MIL concerned from a recognized University having 45% marks in aggregate. OR (For appointment as Hindi Teachers only) Sahitya Rattan of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag having secured at least 45% marks in aggregate with English in Matriculation provided further that the requirement as to the minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate shall be relaxable in the case of (a) candidate who possess a Post Graduate Qualification in MIL concerned from a recognized University (b) candidates belonging to SC/ST (c) Physically handicapped candidates. (ii) Degree/Diploma in teaching OR Senior Anglo Vernacular Certificate. (iii) ” Knowledge of Hindi is essential”. (iv) Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE.
How to Apply
- i) The candidate must apply in the prescribed OMR application form available at DSSSB and DC (Revenue) offices at North-East, North, North West, West, South & South West
- ii) No document should be attached with the OMR application. The OMR application form should not be folded or stappled. In case, the OMR form is folded/stappled or any document is attached, the application shall be rejected
- iii) The application form should be filled up using Blue/Black ball pen only.
- iv) The candidate must write his/her Name, Father’s/Husband’s name and Date of Birth as it appears in the Matriculation/Secondary Certificate or equivalent. If the candidate has changed his/her name after matriculation, his/her father’s name, her husband’s name, necessary documentary proof/affidavit issued by a First Class Magistrate should be furnished at the time of verification of documents.
- v) Recent passport size coloured photographs (front face) with light background as per specification should be pasted on application form.
- vi) All columns must be filled. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “NA” wherever not applicable. Incomplete or illegible or incorrectly filled or unsigned application form will be summarily rejected. Candidate must sign in the running script, not in block letters in the same language.
- vii) Candidate must sign in running script and put his/her left thumb ink impression in relevant columns of application form which must be clearly visible.
Fee Payment & Mode of Payment
- (i) The examination fee is Rs.100/- and the cost of OMR application form is Rs. 10/-. Candidates have to pay Rs. 110/- in cash at the centres at the time of purchasing OMR application form.
- (ii) Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM will be exempted from payment of fees. However they have to pay cost of OMR application form of Rs. 10/- at the time of obtaining this form.The candidates seeking benefit of fee concession shall produce the duly attested copies of relevant certificates in support of their claim at the time of verification of documents.