DSSSB Application Form 2013
DSSSB Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2013 is started for filling up 3758 vacancies. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply before 20.03.2013 through DSSSB Application Form 2013 i.e., OMR application. Candidates who are applying have to check the complete details like salary, qualifications, OMR application form, challan form, fee, selection process, One Tier Examination, Syllabus, model question papers, previous papers, books, study material, results on DSSSB Recruitment 2013 and dsssb recruitment 2013 application form.
Fee Payable and Model of Payment
(i) The examination fee is Rs.100/- and the cost of DSSSB Application Form 2013, OMR application form is Rs. 10/-. Candidates have to pay Rs. 110/- in cash at the centres at the time of purchasing OMR application form.
(ii) Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM will be exempted from payment of fees. However they have to pay cost of OMR application form of Rs. 10/- at the time of obtaining this form.The candidates seeking benefit of fee concession shall produce the duly attested copies of relevant certificates in support of their claim at the time of verification of documents.
How to Apply
- i) The candidate must apply in the prescribed DSSSB Application Form 2013, OMR application form available at DSSSB and DC (Revenue) offices at North-East, North, North West, West, South & South West
- ii) No document should be attached with the OMR application. The OMR application form should not be folded or stappled. In case, the OMR form is folded/stappled or any document is attached, the application shall be rejected
- iii) The application form should be filled up using Blue/Black ball pen only.
- iv) The candidate must write his/her Name, Father’s/Husband’s name and Date of Birth as it appears in the Matriculation/Secondary Certificate or equivalent. If the candidate has changed his/her name after matriculation, his/her father’s name, her husband’s name, necessary documentary proof/affidavit issued by a First Class Magistrate should be furnished at the time of verification of documents.
- v) Recent passport size coloured photographs (front face) with light background as per specification should be pasted on application form.
- vi) All columns must be filled. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “NA” wherever not applicable. Incomplete or illegible or incorrectly filled or unsigned application form will be summarily rejected. Candidate must sign in the running script, not in block letters in the same language.
- vii) Candidate must sign in running script and put his/her left thumb ink impression in relevant columns of application form which must be clearly visible.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED IN PRESCRIBED OMR FORM UNDER GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI/NEW DELHI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL/ MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS OF DELHI (SDMC, NDMC, EDMC)
Note (I): All applications will be received in the OMR form only and applications received through any other mode/form shall be summarily rejected.
Note (II): No document should be attached with the OMR application. The OMR application form should not be folded. In case, the OMR form is folded or any document is attached, the application shall be rejected.
Note (III): The OMR application forms are available at the following offices against payment of Rs.110/- in cash (examination fee of Rs. 100/- and cost of form Rs. 10/-)
on all working days from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. starting from 20/02/2013.
- DSSSB Office, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-92
- Office of DC(Revenue)-North East, Weaver’s Complex, Nand Nagri, Delhi
- Office of DC(Revenue)-North, 1, Kirpa Narayan Marg, Delhi-54
- Office of DC(Revenue)-North West, Village Kanjhawala, Delhi
- Office of DC(Revenue)-West, Old Middle School Bldg Rampura, New Delhi
- Office of DC(Revenue)-South, MB Road , Saket, New Delhi
- Office of DC(Revenue)-South West, Old Terminal Tax Bldg, Kapashera, New Delhi-110037
Note (IV): Since candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM category are exempted from payment of examination fees, they can get OMR application form on payment of Rs. 10 only.
Note (V): The General category candidates must not apply in application forms prescribed for reserved categories. In case they fill up form prescribed for SC/ST/PH/EXSM category, their forms shall be summarily rejected.