AP DSC TEST 2013 Selection Process

AP DSC TEST 2013 Selection Process

AP DSC / TEST 2013 Notification is released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website of TEST before last date. Candidates have to check complete details like eligibility criteriasyllabusnews and updates about AP DSC/ TEST exam 2013, Syllabus, Preparation Plan, Number of posts , Online Application Form, apply online, online registration, challan form, last date, hall ticket/admit card download. 

AP DSC TEST 2013 Selection Process

AP DSC 2012 has invited applications for all over district wise teacher posts in Andhra Pradesh (AP).  Different posts available are Secondary grade teachers, language school assistant, non language school assistant, language pandits and physical education teacher  posts. There is lot of competition as usual and the let us have a look at the  selection process.

The selcetion process consists of written exam and the other criteria stupulated by the government from time to time.  The total score for this exam is 100 where 80% of marks will be given to the Written exam conducted by them and the remaining 20% marks for APTET score for all the posts except for Physical Education. FOr Physical Teacher exams the written exam is for 100 Marks.