Social Syllabus for School Assistant Post DSC 2012
AP DSC Exam 2012 is recruiting non-language staff along with teachers. The candidates who are aspiring for the post of School assistant should clear entrance exam. Social studies exam is to be cleared to get selected for social school assisant post.There are four parts in the social exam.
The four parts in social exam for school assistant post DSC 2012 AP are
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Perspectives in Education
- Teaching Methodology
Marks allotted for each part are given below
- 10 marks for General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- 10 marks for Perspectives in Education
- 44 marks for Content
- 16 marks for Teaching Methodology
The Syllabus for different parts is
- General Knowledge / Current Affairs can be prepared from here.
- Syllabus for part II (Perspectives in Education): History of Education, Teacher Empowerment, Educational Concerns in Contemporary India, Acts / Rights, National Curriculum Framework, 2005
- Syllabus for part III (Content) : GEOGRAPHY, HISTORY, CIVICS, ECONOMICS,
- Syllabus for part IV (Teaching Methodology) : Social Studies – Meaning, Nature and Scope: Defining Social Studies, Main features of Social Studies, Social Studies and Social Sciences differentiated, Scope of Social Studies – Types of Subject material and learning experiences included in the study of Social Studies, Need and importance of Social Studies.Values, Aims and objectives of Teaching Social Studies: Values of teaching Social Studies, Aims of teaching Social Studies at Secondary Level, Instructional Objectives of teaching Social Studies, Relationship of instructional objectives with general aims and objectives of Social Studies, Taxonomy of Educational and instructional objectives, Writing objectives in behavioural terms
For detais of the Social syllabus, follow the below links for non language teachers.
SOCIAL STUDIES : http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/APDSCJAN2012/Syllabus/SAN_SS.pdf