Biology Syllabus for School Assistant Post DSC 2012
AP DSC Exam 2012 is recruiting non-teaching staff along with teachers. The candidates who are aspiring for the post of School assistant should clear entrance exam. Biology studies exam is to be cleared to get selected for Biology school assisant post.There are four parts in the Biology exam.
The four parts in Biology exam for school assistant post DSC 2012 AP are
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Perspectives in Education
- Teaching Methodology
Marks allotted for each part are given below
- 10 marks for General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- 10 marks for Perspectives in Education
- 44 marks for Content
- 16 marks for Teaching Methodology
The Syllabus for different parts is
- General Knowledge / Current Affairs can be prepared from here.
- Syllabus for part II (Perspectives in Education): History of Education, Teacher Empowerment, Educational Concerns in Contemporary India, Acts / Rights, National Curriculum Framework, 2005
- Syllabus for part III (Content) : Biological Sciences, Living World , Microbial World, Cell & Tissues, Plant World, Animal World , Our Environment, World of Energy , Recent Trends in Biology.
- Syllabus for part IV (Teaching Methodology) : The Nature & Scope of Science, Aims and Values of Teaching Biological Sciences, Objectives of Teaching Biological Sciences, Approaches and Methods of Teaching Biological Sciences, Planning for effective Instruction, Science Laboratories: Importance of Practical work in Biological Sciences, Science Curriculum, . Biological Science Teacher, Non-formal Science Education, .Evaluation.
For detais of the Biology syllabus, follow the below links for non language teachers.
BIO SCIENCES : http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in/APDSCJAN2012/Syllabus/SAN_BS.pdf