AP DSC TEST School Assistant Maths Syllabus 2013
AP DSC TEST Exam 2013 is recruiting non-teaching staff along with teachers. The candidates who are aspiring for the post of School assistant should clear entrance exam. Maths is also one of the subjects to be cleared to clear the entrance exam.There are four parts in the maths exam. AP DSC TEST School Assistant Maths Syllabus 2013 is given in our website.
AP DSC TEST SA Maths 2013
The four parts in maths exam for school assistant post DSC 2012 AP are
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Perspectives in Education
- Teaching Methodology
Marks allotted for each part are given below
- 10 marks for General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- 10 marks for Perspectives in Education
- 44 marks for Content
- 16 marks for Teaching Methodology
The AP DSC New Syllabus 2013 for different parts is
- General Knowledge / Current Affairs can be prepared from here.
- Syllabus for part II (Perspectives in Education): History of Education, Teacher Empowerment, Educational Concerns in Contemporary India, Acts / Rights, National Curriculum Framework, 2005
- Syllabus for part III (Content) : NUMBER OF SYSTEM, SETS AND RELATIONS, COMMERCIAL MATHEMATICS, ALGEBRA, LINEAR EQUATIONS, GEOMETRY, MENSURATION, MATRICES, STATISTICS, COMPUTING, .PROGRESSIONS, TRIGONOMETRY, ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY.
- Syllabus for part IV (Teaching Methodology) : Meaning and nature of Mathematic, History of Mathematics , Aims and values of teaching Mathematics, Instructional objective (Blooms taxonomy), Curriculum of mathematics, Methods of teaching mathematics, Unit plan, year plan, lesson planning in mathematics, Constructional materials is teaching mathematics, Edgar dale’s cone of experience, Backwardness in the subject, Mathematics teacher techniques of teaching mathematics.
Click Here for details AP DSC TEST 2013 SA Maths Syllabus