DRDO Recruitment 2013
Defence Research & Development Organisation Recruitment 2013 Notifcation has been released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before May 27th 2013. Candidates applying have to check complete details like Written Exam Syllabus, model papers, previous question papers, selection process, admit card download, hall ticket download, application form online, results, selected candidates, interview etc on Defence Research & Development Organisation Recruitment 2013.
DRDO offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in very broad spectrum of subjects/ disciplines at its more than 50 laboratories/ establishments spread throughout the length and breadth of the country. Applications are invited for direct recruitment through DRDO Entry Test – 2013 for the following Posts. This Advertisement consists of three sections: SECTION ‘A’, SECTION ‘B’ and SECTION ‘C’. SECTION ‘A’ comprises of Part 1 and Part 2. Please read the complete advertisement carefully before filling up the application form. Applying ONLINE is mandatory for the post of STA-‘B’ given in Part 1 and optional for all other posts mentioned in Part 2. As a first step, candidates willing to apply for any post MUST register themselveswith SMS(mobile) as described in the procedure. Detailed guideline and FAQs are available on our website.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 08/05/2013.
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 27/05/2013.
- Date of Examination: 25/08/2013 (Sunday).
Total number of posts in DRDO Recruitment 2013 are 844. Details of break up in vacancies is given below
1. Senior Technical Assistant- ‘B’: 360 Posts
2. Technician -‘A’: 223 Posts
3. Admin & Allied: 261 Posts
The syllabus of the examination will be based on the standards of essential qualification required for the post. The medium for Written Examination will be Hindi or
- a) The candidates will be called for written examination without any scrutiny. However, the Original Certificates pertaining to Essential Qualification (EQR) and other relevant documents will be examined/verified completely before/and at the time of Document Verification/Interview.
- b) Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria are called for document verification, trade/skill test and interview based on their ranking in written examination in a ratio of 1:6 (for STA ‘B’ and Assistant Hindi) and 1:8 (for all other post codes where Skill/Trade/Physical /Medical tests are mandatory) provided they secure the minimum qualifying marks in written examination (40% for General Candidate and 35% for SC/ST candidate). The last candidate securing equal marks in the bracket are also included. The final selection will be based on combined merit of post/category/sub-category of the candidate and on the basis of marks obtained in Written Examination and Interview taken together in the ratio of 85% and 15% respectively. However, it would be mandatory for the candidate to secure minimum 45% marks for SC/ST and 50% marks for others to qualify the interview. If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks, the candidate older in age will get preference. It is reiterated that it is also mandatory for shortlisted candidates to pass the prescribed skill/trade/physical/medical tests, as per the norms, wherever applicable.
- c) The mode of selection maychange depending upon the contingencies. For more details visit FAQs section on our website
Nonrefundable fee of Rs. 50/- is to be paid online for online applications through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking. For offline applications, the fee is to be paid through Indian Postal Order (IPO) issued in favour of “The Director, CEPTAM, Delhi”, payable at Delhi. The Cheque/Draft/Money order will NOT be accepted in any condition. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ ESM/ PWD categories and women candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Candidates can apply through DRDO Website www.drdo.gov.in. All the interested applicants shall compulsorily required to register themselves on mobile no 56677 of CEPTAM by sending a SMS in this format CEPTAM <space> First choice of Exam City Code <space> Post Code <space> Date of Birth as DD/MM/YY <space> Name (Leaving a space between first, middle and last name). After delivery of your SMS, you will receive an auto-generated response message with “Registration No” based on exam city code, post code and sequence no (based on post code). Mention this Registration No. in your application form.
For Post 1: Candidates applying for the posts of Senior Technical Assistant- ‘B’ are required to apply online and applications received in any other mode shall be rejected. Online application printout is however to be sent to Director, CEPTAM along with required enclosures.
For Post 2 & 3: Candidates applying for the posts Technician -‘A’ and Admin & Allied have the option to apply either Online or Offline. They can apply in prescribed application format as given in the notification and send the filled in application form along with all relevant documents to DRDO Entry Test- 2013, Post Box No.: 8626, Delhi-110 054 by ordinary posts.