Diet Cet 2012 Notification – Online Application Form
Online applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two year Diploma in Education (D.Ed.,) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh on Thursday, 08 th July, 2012 in all 23 Districts of the State. Details of Exam timings and date, procedure for submission of online Application Form, important dates, complete syllabus, exam pattern and marks information
Date and Timings of DIET CET
DIETCET will be conducted on 08th July 2012 in all the Districts of the State. The test will be conducted from 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM (2 hours) 3. Fee and submission of Application Online: The fee prescribed for appearing for DIETCET (including examination fee) is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only). Candidates can pay the fee through APONLINE or e-Seva centers between 25.04.2012 and 09.05.2012 and submit online application at the DIETCET website http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in between 26.04.2012 and 10.05.2012.
Procedure for submission of application online
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DIETCET website: http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in from 19.04.2012 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online from 26.04.2012 to 10.05.2012.
Examination Centers for DIET CET – 2012
DIETCET shall be conducted in all the 23 Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any Examination Centre (District) of his choice. However, when the capacity of any particular Examination Centre (District) gets exhausted that particular Examination Centre (District) will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose Examination Centre (District) of his/her choice from the remaining list available.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local Status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DIET CET 2012 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2012. There is no upper age limit.
- Educational Qualifications:
I. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 Examinations (qualifying examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
II. The candidate should have secured 45 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 40 percent. The candidates who passed Intermediate examination with vocational course(s) are not eligible.
- Qualifying marks: Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure at least 35 percent marks in DIETCET for assigning merit rank in the CET. However there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories.
Exam Pattern , Structure and Content of Exam
Syllabus, Pass Criteria, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the Information Bulletin
Storage of examination material
The examination related material will be preserved for six months from the date of examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
Important dates of DIET CET -2012
- Download of DIETCET Information Bulletin 19.04.2012 onwards
- Payment of Fees at AP Online or e-Seva 25.04.2012 to 09.05.2012
- Online submission of application through http://dietcet.cgg.gov.in 26.04.2012 to 10.05.2012
- Help Desk services on all working days 26.04.2012 to 10.05.2012
- Receiving of Complaints pertaining to Online application 29.04.2012 to 12.05.2012
- Download of Hall Tickets 22.06.2012 onwards
- Schedule of Examination 08.07.2012 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Declaration of Results In the month of August, 2012