NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 for 740 vacancies
NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 is of Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.(NMRC), a company , registered under Companies Act, 2013, a SPV (Special Vehicle Purpose) formed for Implementation & operation of mass rapid & other urban transport systems of all kinds including Noida Greater Noida metro rail corridor has released a notification to invite online applications from candidates who are young, dynamic and motivated of Indian nationality for filling up the category of Non-Executive vacancy in NMRC. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can submit application form before last date. Candidates who are applying can check complete details like eligibility criteria, online application form, application fee, selection process, salary etc on our website.
NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 vacancy details
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) – 194 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) – 64 posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical – 59 posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics – 63 posts
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical- 18 posts
- Jr.Engineer/Civil – 20 posts
- Account Assistant – 08 posts
- Office Assistant – 06 posts
- Stenographer – 01 posts
- Maintainer – 311 posts. Discipline/Trade wise distribution of vacancies of Maintainers (Post code-NE10) (Including reserved categories)
- Electrician – 112 posts
- Fitter – 55 posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 129 posts
- Ref & AC Mechanic – 15 post
Education Qualification for individual vacancy in NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 :
Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) : Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration).
Jr.Engineer/ Electrical : Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
Jr.Engineer/ Electronics : Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical : Three years Engineering Diploma# in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
Jr.Engineer/Civil : Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Account Assistant : B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
Office Assistant : B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
Stenographer : Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English #desirable – proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi
Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade only.
Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. However, they must note that the written test for post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, NE06 & NE10 may be held on one single day depending upon the volume of applications received. Written examination for remaining posts will be held on different dates. As such candidates applying for more than one post must keep this combination in mind.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Delhi/NCR or any other projects of NMRC, anywhere in India.
- Candidates must have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trades only, to be eligible for the post of Maintainer (Post Code-NE10). Details of Trade & the vacancies (Trade wise) of Maintainers are given below in the table.
- Reservation for PWDs has been provided in identified categories of posts, wherever applicable, to the extent admissible.
Qualification:-As prescribed above. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam, passing of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the eligibility qualification on the date of Interview/Skill Test/Psycho Test which is likely to be held tentatively by April-May’2017. The proof of passing/result should have been declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc. Since, there is no interview for the post of Account Asstt, Office Asstt & Maintainers; the final result of Degree/ITI must be published/declared in public domain by/on the date of publication of result of written test for the post of Account Asstt, Office Assistant, Stenographer & Maintainers, by NMRC . The proof of passing/result should have been declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc.
Job Profiles in NMRC Vacancy 2016-17:
The job profile of Station Controller/Train Operator is inter-changeable in nature as per the requirement of the Corporation and it includes operating the trains, looking after the affairs of Metro Stations including CCC, Depot Control Centres, Operation Control Centres etc. in shift duty including night shift. The job requires highest standard of medical fitness, including naked vision of 6/6, the details of which are also available at DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com. So, the candidates meeting the required medical standard may only apply. SC/TOs with diploma/degree in relevant fields can also be used to work as Jr.Engineers as per requirement of the Corporation.
The job profile of Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) entails interaction with the commuters at Customer Care Centres (CCC) and catering to their needs & problems, looking after the affairs of Metro Stations including operation control centres in shift duty including night shift. Their career progression will be towards Station Controller/Train Operator. The job requires highest standard of medical fitness, including naked vision of 6/6, the details of which are also available at DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com. So, the candidates meeting the required medical standard may only apply.
- The duty hours of Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) & Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) may depend on the ridership/footfall of the stations/CCC and may range from 8 to 12 hours daily
The job profile of Jr.Engineers include maintenance of various Electrical (Rolling Stock/Lift/Escalators/E&M/Power supply, stores etc), Electronics (Signaling & Telecom, Automatic Fair Collection, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Stores etc), Civil (P.Way & Works, Stores) & Mechanical systems and train maintenance, handling/operating Tower Wagon/Shunting, stores etc. in shift duty including night shift. JEs can also be deputed as SC/TO after due training & psychometric test.
The Job profile of Account Assistant comprise looking after establishment, expenditure, budget, salary, bills, reimbursement etc extensively in SAP/ERP.
The job profile of Office Assistants pertains to HR/Administration Department that entails dealing with various HR activities like Recruitment, training, allowances, increments, pay bills, leave rules, medical attendance & treatment rules, PF, IR, maintenance & processing of employees particulars in SAP/ERP etc.
The job of Stenographer entails taking shorthand, providing secretarial assistance, record management etc.
The Job profile of Maintainer pertains to upkeep & maintenance of various Maintenance Systems & processes, in connection with operation & maintenance of Metro Trains, and also for installation/ execution of various systems like Lifts, Escalators, Track, Structure, Traction/OHE, E&M, Signaling, Telecom/Automatic Fare Collection, Train Coaches, P. Way, works, Stores Depots etc., in shift duty including night shift. The allocations of departments after appointment will be the sole discretion of the Management, depending upon the vacancies in above mentioned departments
For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category. For the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06) the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
For the post of Account Asstt, Office Asstt & Stenographer (post codes NE07, NE08 & NE09) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE10) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts. N.B.: NMRC reserves the right to introduce additional phase of written examination in compelling circumstances for screened candidates on the basis of performance in written test and decision regarding calling such number of candidates shall be decided by NMRC only.
Payment of application fee (including postage charges) (non-refundable):
- UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
- Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to apply for NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 drive
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “NMRC/OM/HR/I/2016”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
- Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf files only.
- After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
- The registration link cum Bank Challan will remain active only upto 15.12.2016 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of the advertisement.
- The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – NMRC’s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
- i) For payment of fees, candidate has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with a unique ‘Bank Reference Number” in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – NMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
- ii) The system generated challan printed from the DMRC website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
- iii) On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidate’s Copy” and “NMRC Copy” from the bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain i) SBI Journal number ii) Branch Nameiii) Branch code No.iv) Date of deposit v) Amount.
- iv) DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
- v) Application fee is to be paid between 07.11.2016 to 19.12.2016 only.
- vi) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.