CTET Preparation Tips 2013
CTET Notification 2013 released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online through website. Candidates applying can find complete details on CTET Recruitment 2013, CTET exam date, CTET exam syllabus, exam pattern,books free download,subject wise syllabus,previous papers, model question paper, challan form, online form etc on CTET Notification 2013.
when preparing for entrance exam of CTET,some important points are given below and must apply during his/her preparation.These points will definitely benefit in getting success in the examination.
- Candidates must study for exam from latest and update study materiel. Preparation books plays a major role in success.
- Prepare according to the exam pattern like number of questions in the exam, number of sections, exam duration, negative marking is there or not etc.This will help you to get more marks.
- Students must follow a planned time table and divide their study hours in different subjects and cover all the topics.Time table will definitely increase the probability of success in the exam.
- Revision is important.Revision of concepts,chapters,formulas,definitions helps to success in the examination.
- Study the subjects of TET B,Ed,BTC,JBT,DEE etc.It is the best time to cursory glance at these subjects.
- In last time Of exam preparation,don’t study any new topic,just revise the topics which are studied earlier.Study those subjects,Which you can study comfortably.
- Carefully read and follow all the instructions in the exam paper.
- Remember that every candidate get the same exam paper. If the exam paper is easy then it is easy for everyone and if it is difficult then it is difficult for everyone.So don’t tensed about the examination paper.
- Don’t stuck to any question for long period of time.If you became confused then leave that question and jump to another question.Always attempt your strongest section or the type of question in which you are strong.
- You should identify the parts according to the competency and solve that parts initially in the examination hall.