CRPF Constable Recruitment 2013
Central Reserve Police Force Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before May 20th 2013. Candidates applying for CRPF Constable Vacancy 2013-14 have to check details like Written exam syllabus, papers, admit card, selection process, online application form, challan form, results, selected candidates etc on CRPF Constable Recruitment 2013. Applications are invited for Male candidates in CAPFs i.e. BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP & SSB will be carried out through special rally system in LWE affected Districts of Chhattisgarh State for all categories.
Date & Time of Registration & Rally: 27/05/2013 to 01/06/2013 at 7.00 AM
Total number of Vacancies in CRPF Constable Recruitment 2013 are 2272 Posts
- Bastar: 284 Posts
- Bijapur: 284 Posts
- Dantewada: 284 Posts
- Kondagaon: 284 Posts
- Narayanpur: 284 Posts
- Sukma: 284 Posts
- Kanker: 284 Posts
- Rajnandgaon: 284 Posts
Pay – Allowances – Other Facilities
Pay Scale for the post of Constable (GeneralDuty) will be Rs. 5200‐20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2000/‐. In addition,the post will carry dearness allowances/Ration Money as admissible from time to time,free accommodation, free uniform,free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave as admissible under rules in the Force.
The candidate must have passed matriculation examination orits equivalentfrom a Board or university recognized by the Central or StateGovt.
Between 18 to 23 years as on 01/01/2013.
Physical Standard Test
Sl.No. State Height Chest Weight
1. For all except ST category. 170 Cms. 80 Cms Unexpanded (Minimumexpansion 05 Cms) Proportionate to height and age as permedical standard.
2. ST candidates hailing from left wing of 160 Cms. 76 Cms Unexpanded (Minimumexpansion 05 Cms) Proportionate to height and age as permedical standard
extremist affected Districts.
- (i) The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 & 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- (ii) Further, colour blindness will be a disqualification forthe post and if at any stage of theirservice career, if they are found to be colour blind, they will be boarded out as per SHAPE Policy in vogue.
- (iii) The candidates must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein orsquint in eyes.They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties. They should conform to the medicalstandards prescribed by the Force and should be declared fit by the Medical Officers of CAPFs. The medical certificate obtained from elsewhere will not be entertained.
- (iv) Medical Test (X‐Ray & laboratory) shall be conducted only in respect of those candidates who are found otherwise medically fit. No appeal will lie if the candidate is declared unfitin X‐Ray orin othertest/examination.
- (v) Testimonials of the candidates will be checked at the medical examination stage by the Board.
Application form will be submitted by the candidates direct to the Board at recruitment centre in prescribed format as per ‘Appendix‐A’ as per programme at para 2 above. The candidate applying should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification, at any time before or after the written test and medical examination, itisfound thatthey do notfulfill any ofthe eligibility condition,their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the board.
No application fee fromany candidate will be charged.
The Tentative Schedule for Recruitment will be communicated to the candidates at the recruitment centre by the Board.
Board’s Decision Final
The decision ofthe Recruitment Board in all mattersrelating to eligibility, acceptance orrejection, penalty for false information, mode ofselection, conduct of examination(s), and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no appeal/enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in thisregard
How To Apply
The recruitment will be conducted by specialrally systematidentified Districts of LWE State at the respective places/location as stated in Para‐2. Candidates are required to report to the recruitment centre with a duly filled application formas per Performa attached in Appendix‐A. The application should be typewritten or neatly hand written on one side of foolscap A4 size plain paper. Application should be accompanied by photocopies offollowing documents:‐
- i. Two recent passport size photographs (One should be pasted on the application form. The other photograph will bear name and signature of the candidate on the reverse).
- ii. Copies of Matriculation certificate as proof of educational qualification and date of birth.
- iii. A valid “Domicile Certificate” issued by the competent authority so authorized by the concerned State.
- iv. Any other certificate in support of additional qualification.
- v. Those candidates who wish to claimrelaxation on the basis of caste should produce relevant documents as per Appendix‐“B&C” in supportthereof, viz. caste certificate in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC froma revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.OBC candidate will also submit a certificate of competent authority whether he isin the creamy layer of OBC category or not.
- vi. Those candidates who wish to claimrelaxation underthe Ex‐servicemen categoryshould produce documentsin supportthereof.
- vii. Candidate should also bring original documents with themin addition to attested copies and should be produced on demand.
On reporting of candidate at Rally Centre, Application will be collected and name will be registered by allotting Roll Numbers on the spot. For accessing to rally ground identity proof i.e. Domicile Certificate, Adhar No., Voter ID Card and Ration Card etc. could be accepted. The detailsscrutiny of the eligibility will not be undertaken by the board at the time of PET/PST and candidates prima‐facie eligible will be allowed to appearin PET/PST.
Height Bar Test
At the very beginning, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar and thereby ineligible candidates with lesser height will get eliminated.
Race (05 Kms)
Candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo PET (race) which shall consist of 05 kilometersrace to be completed within 24minutes which
will be of qualifying nature
Those who qualify in the race will be subjected to the modern biometric methods to obviate impersonation by the candidates. The biometric methods should be used at all stages of the recruitment (in the absence of computer based biometric equipments, thumb impression digital photograph and any specific identifying mark in the body may be used).
Physical Standard Test
Those who are found eligible on Bio‐metric identification will be subjected to height, chest and weight measurement. Relaxation in height & chest (asthe case may be) will be permissible only on production ofrequired certificate.
Appeals from candidates who are not satisfied with their physical measurement will be accepted. If candidate is found to be within the prescribed PST standard they
will be forwarded to next selection processing continuation.
Written Examination: 100 Marks
- 1. The candidates who qualify in the PST & PET will be required to appear in written test.
- 2. The written test will consist objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a pen. The question papershould be of 100 marks and it will comprise atleast 100 questionsfor 2 hours duration.
- 3. All questions will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi & English. Accordingly, the papers can be answered in any one ofthe language.
- 4. However, question relating to general awareness, general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude & ability ofobserve and distinguish patterns will be in Bi‐lingual i.e. English, Hindi language. Question relating to Basic knowledge of English&Hindi will in English & Hindi language respectively only. Hence, candidate should answer question relating to English language in English and question relating to Hindi language in Hindi only to assess their basic knowledge of respective language
- 5. While allthe question papersin an examination may contain the same set of questions, the question papers may be in different series, which will have the questionsin different order.
- 6. The question paper will be set centrally (Sectorto decide).
- 7. The cut off percentage of marksfor qualifying in written examination will be as under:‐ General and Ex‐Servicemen : 35%SC/ST/OBC : 33%
- i. Only those candidates who have scored above the cut‐off marks fixed in written examination will be required to appear in the medical examination. The number of candidatesto be declared qualified in written test will be equal to the number ofthe vacancies, increased by average failure rate during last medical examination determined on the basis of past experience.
- ii. The candidates will be medically examined to assess their physical & medical fitness as prescribed in the eligibility conditions.
- iii. Medical tests(X‐Ray & Laboratory)shall be conducted by Medical Officer of CRPF as prescribed in eligibility criteria only for such candidates who are found fit. No appeal will lie if the candidate is declared unfit in X‐Ray or in other test/examination.
- iv. The medical officer while carrying out medical examination will declare the candidate “FIT” or “UNFIT”. In no case, a candidate will be declared “temporary unfit”.
- v. However, candidate declared “medically unfit” may file an appeal/representation within 15 days of rejection by the Medical Officer in prescribed proforma (Enclosed as Appendix‐‘E’). The appeal panel shall decide their appeal within a period of one month of the date of rejection. If found medically fit by appeal panel, the candidate will be recruited subject to availability of vacancies and subjectto hismakingmerit criteria fixed for final selection.
- vi. Declaring a candidate fit in medical examination will not be a guarantee for appointment asfinalselection is made in order of merit and limited to availability of vacanciesin respective categories.
- vii. The testimonial/certificate of the candidate will be checked at the medical examination stage by the Board.