Corporation Bank Single Window Operator Recruitment 2012
Corporation bank invites online applications for the post of single window operator, from Indian citizens who have taken the common written examination for clerical cadre conducted IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid score card issued by ibps
Name of the post: Single Window Operator
Total Number of Vacancies : 1550
Download Challan Form or Fee Receipt pdf for paying fee from here
Date of Commencement of Application : 12/06/2012
Date of Closure : 26/06/2012
Start Date for Fee deposit : 12/06/2012
Last Date for Fee deposit : 26/06/2012
Last Date for Reprint : 26/06/2012
The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 28 years
Graduate from recognized university with minimum of 40% or its equivalent. SC/ST/VI/HI/OC candidates must obtain 35% marks. Computer literacy is necessary for the post and proficiency in the language of state applied for .
How to Apply
- (i) Candidates are required to apply online through website www.corpbank.com. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- (ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for Common Written Examination CWE conducted in November/ December 2011) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank would send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID only.
- (iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.corpbank.com’ and click on the link “Recruitment of Single Window Operator Project 2012-13”.
- (iv) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “CORPORATION BANK SINGLE WINDOW OPERATOR’ RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”.
- (v) In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of the Bank, 1) the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan 2) Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. 3) Go to the nearest Corporation Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos. CA01000737 with Rambhawan Complex, Mangalore, Branch in the name & style of “CORPORATION BANK SINGLE WINDOW OPERATOR RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13”. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below:
- (vi) In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through NEFT (IFSC Code: CORP0000377) 1) Go to the nearest branch of any Bank and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in Account Nos. CA01000737 with Rambhawan Complex, Mangalore, Branch in the name & style of”CORPORATION BANK SINGLE WINDOW OPERATOR RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13″. The details of fee to be paid is indicated below 2) Fill in the NEFT Receipt in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. 3) NEFT form is available with respective Banks.
Application Fee (INCLUDING OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES/ INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON-REFUNDABLE):
- For SC/ST/PWD Rs. 20
- For all others Rs. 100
Candidates may find out the required branch address from the Bank’s website www.corpbank.com. under head Branch Locater.
- (vii) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Branch Code, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT) (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- (viii) Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and going to the sublink titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CORPORATION BANK SINGLE WINDOW OPERATOR RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2012-13” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
- (ix) Carefully fill in the details such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan/ NEFT Receipt in the Online Application Form, scores obtained in stipulated CWE etc. at the appropriate places.
- (x) Original fee payment receipt i.e CBS challan/ NEFT Receipt/ will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview. Without original CBS challan/ NEFT receipt/ the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan.
- (xi) The name of the candidate or his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/marksheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (xii) CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT SUBMIT A PRINTOUT OF THE APPLICATION / FEE PAYMENT RECEIPT (CBS challan/ NEFT receipt) TO THE BANK AT THIS STAGE
- (xiii) The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- (xiv) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.