Central Industry Security Force (CISF) is inviting applications for male citizens of India for filling the posts of drivers and drivers cum pum operator is CISF
Number of Vacancies for Constable/Driver CISF Recruitment 2012 :
There are 683 posts vacant for the post of Constable/Driver in CISF
Number of Vacancies for Constable/DCPO CISF Recruitment 2012 :
There are 143 posts vacant for the post of Constable/Driver cum Pum Operator in CISF
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment 2012
- Educational Qualification :The applicant must have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with notification of Government of India stating that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Age: Age limit limit should be between between 21 and 27 years as on 25-02-2012
- Driving License :The applicant must possess a valid driving licence for Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle, Light Motor Vehicle, Motor cycle with gear
- Experience : The applicant must be experienced in driving Heavy Motor Vehicle/Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle with gear as on 25-02-2012 for 3 years.
- Physical Standards, Weight, Eye sight, Medical Standards are also considered as per in notification
Age Limit for CISF Recruitment 2012
The North east region candidates should not have less age than 21 years and more age than 27 years as on 25-02-2012. The upper age limit relaxation is available for
- Government servants including serving CISF personnel upto 40 years in the case of OBC candidates and 45 years in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J & K during the period from 1st Jan1980 to 31st Dec 1989 for that they should have certificate proving that from magistrate.
Selection Process/Selection Procedure for CISF 2012
- Firstly the candidate will have a eligibility test as specified in eligibility criterian for age, height, weight , chest etc.
- Physical Efficiency Test in Running, Long Jump and High Jump
- Trade test and Written test
- Medical Examination
- Final Selection
- Appeal against Medical unfitness.
How to Apply for Constable/Driver and Constable/DCPO CISF 2012
Application have to be sent to any of the authorities along with application fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer and payable at the post office . SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee. The details of the authorities, post offices etc., are given below
Last date for application CISF Recruitment 2012
The last date for the application that should be sent so as to reach the concerned DIG of CISF specified above by 25-02-2012 and in case of residents of North East region by 03-03-2012. No application will be entertained which is received after the due date
Pay Scale/Salary for Constable/Driver and Constable/DCPO posts CISF Recruitment 2012
The pay scale for the posts vacant is Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Online Application Form for CISF Recruitment 2012