CIL MT Recruitment 2012 Online Application Form
Coal India Limited (CIL) invites application through its online portal from Indian nationals for recruitment as Management Trainees for CIL & its subsidiary companies in various disciplines i.e. Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical/Mineral, Electronics & Telecommunications, Industrial Engg, Systems, Environment, Finance & Accounts, Geology, Legal, Materials Management, Personnel & HR, Sales & Marketing & Rajbhasha (Hindi) in E2 grade ( 20600-46500).
Online Application Submission Dates
Date of commencement of online application 21 May 2012 10 AM
Closing date of online application submission 11 June 2012 upto 11.59 PM
Last date for receiving the printed online application with enclosures by ordinary post 18 June 2012
Candidates belonging to General/OBC (NCL) is required to pay a non-refundable fees of Rs 500/-. SC/ST/PH/ employees of Coal India Ltd and subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fees.
State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the application fee, in a specially openedPower Jyoti Account No. 32306580317 on behalf of Coal India. Candidates have to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the challan which is available on the application registration portal of Coal India. Candidates should use only the printed challan and fill up his/her details for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This Journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate in the online application. CIL will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fees.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible candidates have to apply only through the online registration system of Coal India. To apply, visit the careers with CIL section of our website www.coalindia.in and you should have a valid e-mail id while applying, which should be valid for one year.
- The site will remain functional from 10:00 am of 21st May 2012 to 11:59 PM of 11th June 2012. However, the candidates should complete the on line application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
- Candidates will have to apply for only for one discipline for which he/she is eligible.
- Candidates willing to apply must first download and print the SBI Challan form from CIL’s web portal for submitting the application fee.
- Candidates will have to register for the online application before starting to fill the application form. On clicking the “Apply Online” link the registration page will open. Detailed instructions for filling the form will be given under the “Instructions” link above the Registration page.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria and norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Before starting to fill the online application form candidates should keep the application fee payment through SBI challan details ready.
- After applying online, candidate is required to print the application form with unique registration number generated by the system. Candidates are required to send the hard copy of the application form along with required enclosures(self attested recent passport size photograph securely pasted in the space provided on the application form, Company’s copy of the SBI challan (in original), qualifying degree provisional or degree certificate, caste/disability certificate wherever applicable by ordinary post only to: Post Bag No. 43 G.P.O, Kolkata-700001 on or before 18th June 2011. Please superscribe the envelop on top as ” MT-(Discipline name)”. It is important to note that, your candidature will be considered only if we receive the hard copy of the application forms along with the required certificates/enclosures on or before the last date. All candidates are advised to note that, CIL or subsidiary company offices will not accept any hard copy applications and it must be mailed to post bag address only.
- Candidates are advised to keep several copies of the passport size photograph pasted by them on the application form, handy since the same photograph is to be used for subsequent documents, if shortlisted for interview.
- The company will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within specified time.
- If a candidate cannot fill the online application form in single attempt, he / she can log in again and complete filling from the last saved status. However, candidates must complete filling the form and submit the same before 11:59 PM of 11th June 2012 i.e. the last date for online application and hard copies to reach before the last date specified above.