Central Bank of India Challan Form
Central Bank of India, Leading Public Sector Bank with Pan India branches network of more than 4000 branches, with total business of more than 348000 crores and driven by talented workforce of 36000 + employees. Now Central bank of India has released advertisement for notification regarding recruitment of 1000 probationary officers for its branches all over India. Central Bank of India invites online applications, from qualified candidates who hold a valid score card issued by IBPS, for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officer.
Application Fee Payment
Pay applications fees at any Central Bank of India branch before applying on-line) CASH PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES RS. 250/- (For General & OBC Category Candidates only and Rs. 50/- for others as intimation charges) AT ANY Central Bank of India Branches in India.
PAYMENT OF NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE & INTIMATION CHARGES:
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.centralbankofindia.co.in and on the Home Page open the link “Career”.
- Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’.
- Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Central Bank of India branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee as indicated above
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) 3 to 10 Digit Trans ID, AND Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official.
- You are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Notification on the Bank’s website and going to the Line “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR PROBATIONARY OFFICERS 2012” to open up the appropriate On-Line Application Form Format.
- Fill in the details from the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate place.
- The fee payment challan should be attached to the System Generated Printed Application Form, which will have to be submitted only at the time of the Personal Interview.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES BY ANY OTHER MODE EXCEPT BY THE ABOVE STATED MODE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. INSTRUMENTS LIKE DEMAND DRAFT / BANKERS CHEQUES / INDIAN POSTAL ORDERS RECEIVED TOWARDS PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEES WILL NOT BE ENCASHED BY THE BANK AND SUCH INSTRUMENTS IF RECEIVED WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO THE APPLICANTS. AN APPLICATION ONCE MADE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE WITHDRAWN AND THE FEES ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNEDED ON ANY ACCOUNT NOR CAN IT BE HELD IN RESERVE FOR ANY OTHER ERXAMINATION OR SELECTION. THEREFORE, BEFORE APPLYING ON-LINE FOR THE POST , THE CANDIDATE SHOULD ENSURE THAT HE /SHE FULFILS EACH OF THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND OTHER NORMS, INCLUDING SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS, AS MENTIONED IN THIS NOTIFICATION.
Download/Take Challan Form Print
In order to pay fee first take print out of the challan form by saving the image below and print it. After taking print fill all the details in the form and pay the fee at any Central Bank of India branch in India. After payment of fee make sure you take your candidates copy of challan form with receipt number in it, which is to be used in filling the online application form and also this copy is to be produced when ever asked. So, keep it safely untill you finish your interview
You can also Print this Entire Notification Application fee payment challan on Page 14 of this Notification.