CEEP Web Counselling 2012
The Qualified candidates of CEEP – 2012 are informed that Certificate Verification for Admission into Polytechnics will commence from 29.06.2012 at 33 Polytechnic Help Line Centres. For detailed Notification indicating Certificates to be produced, dates of Certificate Verification, dates of Option entry etc., and for other details visit the websites https://apceep.nic.in , http://dteap.nic.in and http://sbtetap.gov.in. The Detailed Notification is also available in all Government Polytechnics in the state.
Every Candidate attending for Certificate Verification at Help-line Centre is requested to follow the stages as indicated below:
Stage–1: Candidate Registration for Certificate verification
- Wait for the announcement from authorities of Help Line Centres for Registration.
- After announcement, hand over the rank card to officer at entrance.
- Wait for your turn in the registration hall.
- When your rank is called pay processing fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter.
- Enter details i.e. hall ticket number, rank etc. in the Register and append your signature.
- Your registration is completed. Go back and wait in the registration hall for announcement.
- After announcement by the officer at Registration counter, report at Verification counter for certificate verification.
STAGE 2: Verification of Certificates:
- Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, sex, category, date of birth etc. for correctness.
- If there is any mistake, report to verification officer for correction.
- If you belong to SC/ST/BC Category, report to Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance. After Caste verification report to one of the Certificate verification officers.
- If you belong to Open Competition (OC) Category, directly report to Certificate verification officer.
- The Officers will verify all the original certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate, income certificate etc given by you.
- A Print out of Receipts of certificates will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy, report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Proceed to the Briefing Hall to take instructions on exercising options.
STAGE 3: Instructions for Exercising Options:
- Exercising options means you have to select polytechnics and courses you wish to join and arrange them in the order of priority.
- Collect List of Polytechnic and their codes, courses offered and course codes, Manual option form and retain with you.The Officer in Briefing Hall will explain the procedure of exercising options and filling of Manual option form.
STAGE 4: Preparatory work to be made by you at home for exercising options
Go through the polytechnic profile, availability of courses, duration of the course, prospects (job/academic opportunities) after studying a particular course. Discuss and decide on your interest on a particular course, distance from your place, availability of hostel, your family background, financial and mental ability to move away from your place. Arrive at a list of as many numbers of possible options on a paper.
Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the data. Ensure for correctness of the data in the fields: Local Area, Sex, Minority, Category (BC/SC/ST), Special reservation category (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports), Fee reimbursement eligibility (Yes/No) (You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the Correctness of data. No request for alteration of data will be allowed after the time for exercising options is over). Consult your parents/friends on the selection of courses and Colleges you wish to join.
Take the Manual option form fill in the district code, polytechnic code and course code you wish to join in the order of preference against the option number. Allotment of seats will be done based on Rank, Local Area, Gender, reservation category etc., in the order of preference you have chosen.