Canara Bank is recruiting for the post of Probationary Officers (PO). The number of vacancies for the post are 2000 vacancies. The candidates who are having valid IBPS CWE-PO/MT-2011-12 Score Card can apply for the post online between 30/01/2012 to 15/02/2012.
Age Limit for Canara Bank PO Post :
The age limit for the candidate to apply for the post of probationary officer for canara bank should be between 21 years and 30 years as on 1/07/2011.
Canara Bank PO Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate is eligible for post if he holds any Degree with 60% Marks .In case of SC/ST/PWD Candidates they should have any Degree with 55% Marks. The candidate should have valid IBPS Score Card obtained in Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers / Management Trainees 2011-12.
Canara Bank PO Application Fee:
There are two modes of payment for the application fee.
Payment via Challan: For SC/ST/PWD Candidates Rs-50/-, for All Other candidates Rs-100/- paid through Challan form in any of the Canara Bank Branches. Candidates are requested to download the Fee Payment Challan Form from the Canara Bank website.
Payment via NEFT: Paying the amount through NEFT in any other Bank.
The challan should be filled with following details:
- Name of the Account: Canara Bank Recruitment Project-1/2012
- Account Number: 1173201002243
- Payee Bank: Canara Bank, South End Road Branch, Bangalore
- IFSC Code: CNRB0001173
After payment collect NEFT Receipt and check that receipt is properly signed & the details of NEFT UTR No., IFSC Code of the Sending Branch, Name of the Sending Bank, City, Deposit Date, Amount etc are noted in the challan by the Branch Authorities. Kindly write IBPS CWE—PO/MT 2011-12 Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth, and Category on the back of the NEFT Receipt.
Canara Bank PO Selection Procedure
The selection is done based on the following
- Score obtained in stipulated CWE for PO/MTs
- Group Discussion
How to apply for Canara Bank PO Post
The interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply for the post through online. The candidates can apply online through the website www.canarabank.com in between these dates 30/01/2012 to 15/02/2012.
Important Dates for Canara Bank PO Post :
- The opening Date for Online Registration for Canara Bank PO post is 30/01/2012
- The Closing Date for Online Registration for Canara Bank PO post: 15/02/2012
- The Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charge for Canara Bank PO posts: 30/01/2012 to 15/02/2012
Instruction for Applicants :
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id (the same email id registered with IBPS CWE-PO/MT 2011-12).
- Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any branch of Canara Bank OR Candidates should have remitted the requisite fee in any other Bank through NEFT.
- Now candidates are login the canara bank website and click on careers link open the online application form link and fill all the details at appropriate places then click on submit button.
- Candidates need not sent Print out of application form at this stage.