Canara Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2013
Canara Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria given below can apply online through online application form before last. Candidates have to check complete details like selection process, training, salary, challan form, last date, interview, selected candidates etc. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the state of Jammu & Kashmir for enrolling to the training programme.
- Starting Date for on-line registration: 29/04/2013
- Closing Date for on-line registration: 15/05/2013.
- Last Date for submission of Application: 15/05/2013
- Probationary Officer [JMGS-I]: 270 Posts
- Probationary Clerk: 30 Posts
Recruitment After Training:
- Probationary Officers [JMGS-I]: 135 Posts
- Probationary Clerk: 15 Posts
Qualifications: Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the government of India and the result should have been declared on or before Date 01.03.2013.
How to Apply: Candidates should apply online only. Candidates can also apply by submitting physical application, as per application format provided in the Annexure, to the designated branches of Canara Bank or to the Nodal Officers at the designated Degree Colleges on or before 15/05/2013.