BSNL TTA Recruitment 2013
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. , BSNL TTA Recruitment 2013 Notification has been released to recruit 49 posts for Direct recruitment in the cadre of telecom technical assistants in BSNL for the recruit. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for recruitment to the cadre of Telecom Technical Assistants in the non-executive category under BSNL Kerala Circle. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 13/05/2013. Candidates applying have to check complete details like BSNL Technical Assistant online application form 2013, challan form, admit card download, selection process, Competitive Examination syllabus, exam schedule, pattern, Minimum qualifying marks, model papers, previous papers, pre-appointment training details etc in BSNL TTA Recruitment 2013 . Also BSNL TTA Recruitment 2013 for Kerala and AP are also released.
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 13.05.2013* (* 20.05.2013 for Lahaul & Spiti and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba)
- Examination Date : 30.06.2013
Total number of posts in BSNL TTA Recruitment 2013 are 49. The breakup of 49 posts to be filled up simultaneously in all the SSAs of HP Telecom Circle through competitive examination is as per the details given below:
|SSA||SC||ST||OBC||UR||No. of Posts||Whom to apply/send the applications|
|Shimla||01||02||06||03||12||AGM (HR/Admn.) O/o GMTD BSNL, Telephone Bhawan, Block No.35, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-171009|
|Dharamshala||02||Nil||02||03||07||AGM (HR/Admn.) O/o Sr. GM TD BSNL,Telephone Exchange Bldg. Chilghari, Dharamshala-176215|
|Solan||02||02||02||03||09||AGM (HR/Admn.) O/o Sr. GM TD BSNL, HIMUDA Commercial Complex, Saproon, Solan-173211|
|Hamirpur||02||Nil||01||05||08||AGM (HR/Admn.) O/o GM TD BSNL, Bhota Chowk, Hamirpur-177001|
|Mandi||Nil||Nil||03||04||07||DE (Admn.) O/o GM TD BSNL, Palace Colony, Mandi-175001|
|Kullu||01||Nil||02||03||06||DE (HR/Admn.) O/o Telecom District Manager BSNL, Telephone Exchange Bldg., Kullu-175101|
Note: The number of vacancies is subject to change/revision.
The Telecom Technical Assistant (TTA) is a SSA cadre. Selection will be through a competitive Examination followed by a medical test. Appointment will be subject to police verification, successful completion of training and other usual formalities. Candidates are required to submit application for one SSA only. Option once exercised for SSA shall be final.
- a) Minimum Qualifying marks in the paper will be 40% for the candidates of unreserved communities and 33 % for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC categories.
- b) The minimum passing marks in each of the three parts of the paper will be 30% for OC and 20% for SC/ST/OBC categories.
- c) Relaxation of 2% in marks will be given to the Physically Handicapped Candidates in each category ( SC-PH , ST-PH, OBC-PH, OC-PH).
- d) There will be negative marking. For each wrong answer 25% of mark of that question will be deducted.
Candidates obtaining less than minimum qualifying marks shall not be considered for inclusion in the merit list of SSAs. The appearance of the name in the merit list does not confer any right to the candidates for employment. A successful candidate will, however, get appointment letter/call letter strictly depending upon his/her position in the merit list drawn on the basis of his/her performance in the opted/applied SSA to the extent of vacancies in that SSA.
3. Eligibility :
(a) Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
(b) Educational Qualifications:
Applicants must possess, as on the last date of receiving applications the following educational qualifications from a recognized institute/University:-
- (a) Three years Engineering Diploma in Telecommunications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Radio Engineering/Computer Engineering/Instrument Technology/Information technology OR
- (b) M.Sc (Electronics) from a recognized Institution/University.
Bond and Trainings:
- (a). All the candidates provisionally recruited against the vacancies for direct recruitment shall execute a BOND in the format as specified by the company to serve in BSNL for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of their appointment as Telecom Technical Assistants.
- (b). The candidates thus selected, before their appointment as Telecom Technical Assistants shall undergo the prescribed training successfully as per the training plan laid down by BSNL. The selected candidates will be entitled to stipend (training allowance) as admissible thereon and allowances as amended by BSNL from time to time during the prescribed course of training in any of the training centres of the Department. The seniority on appointment of the candidates in the cadre of TTA shall be determined on the basis of post-training marks in their respective quota. Training is mandatory.
- The syllabus of the examination will be as enclosed in Annexure-A. There shall be only one Paper of 200 marks having multiple choice objective type of three hours duration from 10:00 hrs. to 13:00 hrs. with the following details:
|Part-I||General Ability Test||20|
The total number of questions in the paper will be 200 and each question shall carry one mark.The standard of paper in General ability test will be such as may be expected of an engineering diploma holder. The standard of paper in other subject will approximately be that of diploma level of an Indian polytechnic.
Medical Fitness: The selected candidates will be required to undergo a medical test to ensure that they are physically fit and mentally alert to perform the duties of a TTA before sending them on TTA training.
How to Apply :
The specimen of the application form is included in this advertisement. Neatly typed copy in A 4 size [only on one side of the paper] or downloaded application form may be used for making application. The completed application form should be sent by registered post or handed over personally in the concerned SSA in which applicant wants to apply, so as to reach in the concerned SSA on or before 13.05.2013. The envelope containing application form should be marked ‘Application for Direct Recruitment to the Cadre of Telecom Technical Assistant-2012”. Two self addressed envelopes [ 23 x11cms size] duly stamped should also be enclosed with the application. Application received by post or courier after the closing date will be summarily rejected.
Fee Payable and Mode of Payment :
An examination fee of Rs.500/= is payable in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of Accounts Officer of the concerned SSA as per the address(es) shown below in the table and should be enclosed with the application Form .
|Name of the SSA||Shimla||Dharamshala||Solan||Hamirpur||Mandi||Kullu|
|DD to be drawn in favour of||AO (cash) % GMTD BSNL Shimla||AO (cash) % Sr. GMTD BSNL Dharamshala||AO (cash) % Sr. GMTD BSNL Solan||AO (cash) % GMTD BSNL Hamirpur||AO (cash)|
% GMTD BSNL MandiAO (Cash) % TDM BSNL Kullu
Fee remitted by Money Order or cheque will not be accepted. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Applicants belonging to the SC/ST communities only are exempted from the examination fee. Exemption from payment of examination fee is also available to the applicants of PH category. This exemption will, however be available to only those handicapped persons who would otherwise be eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of the standards of medical fitness prescribed for that post and who enclose with the application form, necessary certificate from a Govt. hospital /medical board in support of his /her claim being handicapped. The venue of the examination along with instructions for the candidates will be sent through post along with Hall permits (Admit cards) by the SSA concerned. The candidates will not be allowed entry in the examination Hall without Hall Permit (Admit card).