BSF Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for 1074 Constable Posts
Ministry of home affairs, Directorate General Border secure force has released notification for filling up 1074 male constable posts vacancy. Candidates who aspire for the post can apply online for the BSF constable vacancy 2017 before last date i.e., 10th October 2017. Here you can find all details about BSF Constable Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, how to apply, last date, selection process, exam pattern, preparation material, admit card details, exam results, interview result etc
Total number of posts in Border Security Force Recruitment for contables in 2017 are 1074
Age limit for BSF constable vacancy 2017 is between 18 and 23 years as on 1st August 10 2017.
Candidate should have Matriculation or equivalent from recognized university/Board with
- Two years of work experience in respective trades; (OR)
- One year certificate course from industrial training institute of vocational institute with atleast one year experience in the trade; (OR)
- Two years Diploma from industrial training institute in the trade or similar trade.
How to Apply for Border Security Force Vacancy 2017
- Candidates can download prescribed application form and admit card and printed in full cap size (single side) which are available in BSF official website i.e., http://www.bsf.nic.in
- Candidates have to duly fill the application form with appropriate details and send the application form to concerned RAs/HQrs, under which their state falls.
- Candidates have to send application form along with recent passport size picture, examination fee and other required documents within 30 days after publication of advertisement in employment news i.e, 10th October 2017.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Five kilometers race to be completed in 24 minutes.
- Documentation (Originals will be checked)
- Trade Test – Only qualifying in nature : The candidates who qualify in PST, PET, Documentation will be put through respective trade test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as entered in application form.
- Written Test/Written Exam for 100 marks:
- The written exam is for 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks 35% for General candidates and Ex-servicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC)
- Exam paper will consists of OMR based objective type multiple choice questions using blue or black ball point pen only.
- The exam duration is 2 hours for answering 100 questions
- The syllabus for written exam be from i.) General Awareness/General Knowledge ii.) Knowledge of elementary mathematics iii.) Analytical aptitude iv.) Basic English/Hindi
- Exam paper will be set in English and Hindi candidates can answer either in English or Hindi
- Medical Examination: Candidates will be medically examined to assess their physical and mental fitness. Medical exam will be conducted after written examination.
For more details visit official notification : http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r61.pdf