How To Book Slot For IELTS ?
Speaking in English language is most important to study in foreign countries and also to do work in any place. Including that if you have any certificate of English language proficiency you get the better opportunities also. The students who wants to continue their studies in foreign countries they should have the minimum of English proficiency.So, people who wants to studied at foreign countries they should book for IELTS vacancy to write the test. Here we give some points to follow those and know the process of book slot for IELTS.
1. Booking for your IELTS test through online. For that first you have to registered in the appropriate web site.
2. The registration can be in two modules. These two modules are Academic Module and General Training Module.These two modules are based on some categories.
3. The candidates who wish to study graduation level or above they are under this category.
4. candidates who are migrates in English speaking countries and also those people are below the graduation level.
5. The IELTS test is in the form of PBT(Paper based test), but in some centers they allowed to conduct as CBT(computer based test).
6. The British Council supplies the IELTS test application forms with the free of cost. But at the time of submiting the application, you have to submit some more documents as mentioned in the application form. And also in addition to this, DD for Rs 7200/- in the name of “British Council Division” payable at British Council, Chennai (for South-India region).
The available British council officces in INDIA are:
New Delhi – for North India
Mumbai – for West India
Chennai – for South India
Kolkata – for East India
The DD also should be paid at these British council places only.
7. For suppose if you wants to register the IELTS test through online, the available web portals are:
http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-exams-ielts-home.htm (British Council)
http://www.ieltsidpindia.com/ ( IDP Australia)
8. The candidates who wants to registered through online, they are better to complete their registration before the examination date.
9. The online registered candidates paid their examination fee either is in the form of DD or in the form of cash at ICICI bank.
10. You can also pay the examination fee using credit card through online.
11.Once the registration process is completed, you have to submit your documentation as prescibed in the application form within 3 working days.
12. The following documents you have to submit to the place which is mentioned in the application form
A copy of online registration confirmation email.
Two passport size photos (Please refer to the photograph specifications in the link (http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-exams-ielts-important-guidelines-photographs.pdf)
A photocopy of the applicant’s valid passport
13. If your documents are not reached to that particular place with in 3 working days from your application submission date, your registration is automatically cancelled.