How To Book Slot For Aadhar Card ?
Aadhar is a unique identification number issued by Unque Identification Authority of India.For the purpose of establishing unique identification of every single person.Aadhar is a 12 digit number for every individual who enroll or apply to get his\her Aadhar number.UIDAI launched AADHAR program in the tribal village,Tembhli,in Shahada, Nandurbar, Maharashtra on 29 september 2010.The first resident to receive an AADHAR was Ranjana Sonawane of Tembhli village.The number will be stored in a centralized database.It is enough to eliminate the large number of duplicate and fake identities in government and private databases.Below is the process which will explain how to apply or enroll for AADHAR card.
- To apply or enroll for AADHAR card now a days there are many government departments opened in every city/town.
- The documents required for applying or enrolling AADHAR card are AADHAAR application form,photo,identification proof and address proof.
- You will need Ration card,Passport,Driving license,Telephone bill or Electricity bill,Voter ID,Government photo ID cards.
- Any one of the above are enough for the address proof which is very important step for applying or enrolling AADHAAR card.
- You will need PAN card,Ration card,Voter ID,Passport,Driving License,Telephone bill or Electricity bill,Government Photo ID cards.
- Any one of the above are enough for the identification proof which is also a very important step for applying or enrolling AADHAAR card.
- At enrollment center you need to fill the AADHAAR application form given by the employees at the center.
- You can take help of the volunteers there at the center,they clarify your doughts and helps in completing the application form.
- At the enrollment center the officials present at there will verify the documents which are submitted by the enroller.
- The en roller or operator will insert your details and ask you to validate the data entry.
- At the enrollment center fingerprints,photographs and iris scan will be required as the part of protocal to feed into database.
- The operator or enroller will then sign of with his fingerprint on the AADHAAR application form of the enrolled person.
- A temporary slip with enrollment number will be provided as an aknoeledgement after the completion of the enroller signature.
- Your documents will be verified by the department keenly.
- If they found that your documents are correct then they will send AADHAAR card to your permanent address.