How To Book A Slot For A Passport ?
A passport is a document, issued by a national government. This certifies the identity and nationality of its holder for the purpose of international travel. The elements of identity contained in all standardized passports include information about the holder, including name, date of birth, gender and place of birth. Basically passport is very necessary for every nation mainly for identity purpose and also to pursue their higher studies in abroad, with- out passport we can’t get visa also. So visa is compulsory for every nation. But how to apply for a passport is the main thing that maximum people don’t know. Now here we are giving the step by step pattern of instructions about “How to book a slot for PASSPORT”.
- 1.As we mentioned above in order to get a passport you have to first available with all the details and certificates those
- might need or not as a part of filling your application.
- 2.After making all details and fare available, you can go through the website passportindia.gov.in.
- 3.Then go to the home page and Register through the Passport Seva Portal and create a User ID.In that home page you can find a block of Online application filling.
- 4.In that you will found register. By clicking on that a new page will be obtained.
- 5.In that page it will ask you several details fill those details and proceed then you can get a User ID. Notice that User ID is very important.
- 6.Then login to the Passport Seva Portal with the User ID created in the just above step.
- 7.Next click apply for Fresh Passport / Reissue of Passport link.
- 8.Then fill in the required details in the form and submit.
- 9.After submitting go through the manage appointment link on view saved/submitted applications page to schedule an appointment at a Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).
- 10.Next click the print application receipt link to print the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
- 11.Visit the PSK where appointment has been taken, along with original documents.
- 12.After getting the application reference number you have to attend the appointment at the PSK where you are supposed
- 13.Make sure that you are available with your app ref num and take your original certificates along with fare.
- 14.Finally with in short time you will be received your passport.