Bombay High Court Recruitment 2012
Applications are invited online from eligible candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria on the date of publication of this advertisement, for preparing Select List of 250 candidates and Wait List of 250 candidates for the post of Clerk on the establishment of the High Court of Judicature at Bombay in the pay scale of Rs. 520020200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/ plus allowances as per the Rules. 2% of the posts are reserved for persons with disability, that is to say, 1% for those with hearing impaired and 1% for those whose one leg is affected, as per High Court Notification No. Rule/X – 2319/71, dated 20 th November, 2009.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2012
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to Bombay High Court Recruitment:
1. Qualification : A candidate for being eligible
- must be a Graduate of any Recognized University in any faculty. Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates. (b) must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w. p. m.
- produce Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes :
a) Universities established under the Maharashtra
Universities Act, 1994.
b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
c) NIC g) CDAC k) CEDIT
d) DOEACC h) DATAPRO l) MSCIT
e) APTECH i) SSI
f) NIIT j) BOSTON
2. Age Limit: Should not be less than 18 years and more than 33 years of age in case of General category and 38 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Class or Special Backward Class specified for the time being by the Government of Maharashtra.
The upper age limit prescribed for recruitment is relaxed upto 45 years in case of physically handicapped persons in view of Government Resolution No. SRV 1077/3576/1433/16A dated 23.05.1978, if they are otherwise suitable and have the necessary capacity to perform the duties of the posts.
3. In addition to the above eligibility criteria, the candidate must have adequate knowledge of Marathi.