How To Become A Quick Learner ?
Quick learning depends on good comprehension and breaking down information into small, easily digestible chunks. While not everyone is blessed with the capacity to grasp information and comprehend it quickly. It is not something that will necessarily work in all situations as complexity of information will sometimes require more reflection but the following suggestions will apply initially to new learning.
- Sample broadly and learn selectively: To be able to pick only the stuff to learn, first of all smart learners figure out how all the available options are. They do so by sampling broadly. They look at a lot of different topics and get a glimpse of what those topics are about. After knowing what the available options are, they selectively choose a few topics to learn further.
- Check for learning challenges: there can be raft of seasons causing learning challenges that impede your ability to learn quickly. Seeking remedial measures can help you to overcome such learning barriers and increase your chances of being a fast learner.
- Have a sense of current and future trend: select the right topics to learn next smart learners have a sense of current and future trends. We should want to know how to anticipate the future.
- Find your learning style: there are many different learning styles, based on your personal strengths. Some people are more reliant on visual comprehension. Many of us are a combination of learning styles and it is only through trial and error that we find out what work for us.
- Review your mistakes and the suggestions and comments from those instructing us. Nothing aids quick learning more than being in the position to reflect over where we have erred in the learning process.