1. International seabed authority is an organization headquartered in which capital?
C. port of Spain
2. Which of the following has been recognized as the legitimate governing authority in Libya in July 2011?
A. national reconciliation council
B. interim national authority
C. national transformation alliance
D. national transitional council
3._____________ of adult Indian males and 18.4% of adult Indian females use smokeless tobacco, according to a world health organization released on July, 15, 2011
4. Which country is developed world’s worst per-capita emitter of greenhouse gases because of its heavy reliance on cheap coal for power generation?
5. India was the ______________ largest foreign investor in Britain in 2010-11, according to a report by the UK trade and investment in July 2011.
6. who amongst the following won the Wimbledon men’s finals 2011 which was also his first Wimbledon title?
A. rafel nadal
B. Novak djukovic
C. Robert Bruce
D. Layton Hewitt
7. Which of the following is not a millennium goal set by the UNO ?
A. Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
B. reduce child mortality
C. ensure environmental sustainability
D. Combat terrorism and bring people in mainstream of society
8. Financial conclusion means provisions of _____________
A. financial services mainly payments, remittances, savings, loan and insurance at affordable cost to persons not yet given the same
B. ration at affordable cost to person not yet given the same
C. House at affordable cost to person not yet given the same
D. food affordable cost to persons not yet given the same
9. which of the following statements containing results of India’s recent census in NOT correct?
A. Kerala has about 94% of literacy, the highest in India
B. the sex ration in India is 9-10
C. male literacy is lower than female literacy in seven most developed states
D. Uttar Pradesh is the most population state in India
10. which of the following is known as across selling by banks? a. sale of debit card to credit card holder b. sale of insurance policy to a depositor c. issuance of cash against cheque presented by a third party
A. only a
B. only b
C. only c
D. only b and c