1.who amongst the following has become the chief minister of state in india third time consecutively
A. tarun gango
B. nitish Kumar
D. mamta Banerjee
2. who amongst the following is the winner of man booker prize 2011?
A. andrea levy
B. Nicola barker
C. tom McCarthy
D. Philip Roth
3. Mortgage is _____________
A. security on movable property for a loan given by bank
B. security on immovable property for a loan given by bank
C. Concession on immovable property for a loan given by bank
D. facility on immovable property for a loan given by bank
4. The world’s highest “rail bridge” is being constructed in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. The bridge will be on the which of the following river?
5. which of the following film was not directed by mani kaul, who died recently?
A. 3 idiots
B. ghasiram kotwal
C. uski roti
6. NEFT Means______________
A. national electronic funds transfer system
B. negotiated efficient fund transfer system
C. national efficient fund transfer system
D. non effective fund transfer system
7. who among the following has been appointed as a director on board of bank of America the first non- American on the board of the one of the largest financial institutions in the world?
A. azim prmji
B. rattan tata
C. mukesh ambani
8. The president of which of the following countries is accused of violation of “War power act” Of his country when he decided to attach Libya with other NATO countries in june 2011?
9. which of the following schemes is launched by the govt; of india to provide an identity to its all resident citizen and also in identifying people who are poorest, often the last to stand up to ask for their share in govt; schemes or lack identity?
A. public provident fund scheme
B. Indhira Gandhi old age pension scheme
C. social security scheme for gramin dak sevaks
D. Aadhhar card scheme
10. Which of the following is correct statement?
A. normally no interest is paid on current deposit accounts
B. interest is paid on current accounts at the same rate as term deposit accounts
C. the rate of interest on current account and saving account are the same
D. no interest is paid on any deposits by the bank