1. The advantage of consortium finance is? i. Speedy transactions and individual approach ii. Involvement of huge amounts iii. Use of expertise of all the banks
A. (i) only
B. (ii) only
C. (iii) only
D. i,ii and iii
2. Which of the following statements is true?
A. SSI is an undertaking in which the investments in fixed assets in plant and machinery does not exceed one million
B. Small and medium enterprises both in size and shape are not homogenous in nature
C. The small and medium enterprises contribution towards the GDP is nominal
D. Small and medium enterprises do not support the large industries
3. The Nayak Committee has suggested the turnover method for assessing the working capital and pegged it at?
A. 15% of the projected annual turnover, as working capital limit
B. 20% of the projected annual turnover, as working capital limit
C. 25% of the projected annual turnover, as working capital limit
D. 30% of the projected annual turnover, as working capital limit
4. Which of the following is not a part of the rehabilitation package granted for revival of sick industry?
A. Waiver of penal interests
B. Funding by sanctioning of term loans towards the unpaid installments of loans
C. Grant of additional working capital loans
D. Not demanding the promoters contribution towards the rehabilitation package
5. Service Area Approach is associated with?
A. Industrial finance
C. Rural finance
D. Consortium finance
6. Which of the following resources cannot be securitized?
A. Credit balances outstanding in cash credit accounts
B. Credit Card receivables
C. Hire purchase receivable
D. Mortgage in lieu of future payments
7. Which of the following is one of the three pillars of new Basel Capital Award?
A. Market competitions
B. Market rapport
C. Market discipline
D. International market relations
8. Which of the following is the most important challenge before the commercial bank?
A. Maintenance of foreign currency
B. Evaluating the need of the customers
C. Maintenance of SLR and CRR
D. Meet the technological revolution
9. The origin of bank instruments can be traced to?
A. The priests and worship places of public deposits
B. Goldsmith receipts
C. Bonds issued by the British Government in India
D. Bank notes issued by Bank of Venice
10. Which of the following is not the function of commercial banks?
A. Providing transaction services
B. Intermediation in financial services
C. Providing transformation services
D. Regulating the issue of bank notes