Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 Law Officers & Treasury/Forex Officers
Bank of Maharashtra Law Officers & Treasury/Forex Officers Recruitment 2013 notification has been released for talented professionals with winning attitude to be partners in the growth journey of the Bank through shouldering the responsibility, for filling up 55 Specialists Officers. Candidates who are interested and satisfy eligibility criteria can apply online before last date 11-02-2013. Candidates who are applying have to check complete details on online application form, challan form, selection process, personal interview, Call letters for interview, how to apply, Qualification, eligibility criteria and other details on Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 Law Officers & Treasury/Forex Officers
- Commencement of date of ON LINE application 28th JAN. 2013
- Last Date of application 11th FEB. 2013
- Last Date for Making Payment of application / intimation fees 11th FEB. 2013
- Date of Interview – WILL BE INFORMED SEPARATELY
Total number of posts in Bank of Maharashtra Law Officers & Treasury/Forex Officers Recruitment 2013. The details of break up in vacancies are given below.:
- Law Officers: 26posts
- Treasury/Forex Officers: 29posts
An amount of Rs.50/- For SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) and Rs. 300/- For GEN/ OBC
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online form from – 28th JAN. 2013 to 11th FEB. 2013.
- (i) Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.bankofmaharashtra.in’ and click on the link Recruitment – open the Notification titled “BANK OF MAHARASHTRA LAW & Treasury / FOREX OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2012-13”. Read the notification, eligible candidates may take out a printout of notification.
- (ii) Candidates should then pay the requisite application fees/ intimation charges through any of the Bank’s branches OR through any NEFT enabled Bank.’
- (iii) Obtain the Candidate’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & BIC No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment through CBS) / NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT) (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- (iv)Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and going to the sub link titled “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF Law and Treasury / FOREX Officers PROJECT 2012-13” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format. Candidates should have a valid email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention email ID to /of any other person.
- (i) In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line.
- (ii) Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview may lead to disqualification
- (iii) Candidates are required to click on the link for “Apply Online for the post of Law and Treasury / FOREX Officers” fill in all the fields in the online Application format carefully and submit the application online.
- (iv) Candidates should retain the Registration number and password generated by the system for future reference safely. After applying on-line, the registered candidates must retain the print out of application form for further reference.
- (v) Candidates can modify their Online Application Form and are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any. This Modification facility shall be available two days after registration and up to 13th FEB. 2013. Modification will be allowed only 3 times. After the above date,no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application.
- (vi) Original fee payment challan/ NEFT Receipt, copy of on line application will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of Interview as the case may be. Without original fee payment challan/ NEFT receipt the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Interview. Candidates are also advised to keep a photocopy of the fee payment challan
- 1. Depending on the number of vacancies, candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall be called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:3 or as decided by the Bank. The Bank reserves its right to call for the Interview, candidates otherwise than in the above ratio at its sole discretion.
- 2. A personal interview of 100 marks shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc. The minimum qualifying marks in personal interview would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved Category. Candidates not clearing the personal interview will not be considered for final selection.
- 3. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the personal interview will be shortlisted for selection.
- 4. Final merit list of candidates who have cleared and qualified in the personal interview will be prepared in order of merit.
- 5. The Bank reserves the absolute right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/ method and procedure for selection, if necessary.
The interviews are likely to be held at select centres. Bank reserves right to select Interview Centres depending upon response and administrative convenience. The list of shortlisted candidates to be called for interview will be displayed on the Bank’s website well in advance mentioning date, time and venue of interview.
Call Letters for Interview
Call letters for the purpose of interview will be sent to the shortlisted/ eligible candidates only through e-mail at the e-mail address given by them in the application form. A list of all such candidates along with details such as date, time and venue of the interview will also be hosted on the bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Bank’s website and keep track of the status of their candidature, from time to time. Kindly note that no other mode of communication pertaining to the interview process other than mentioned above, will be followed.
Click here for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2013 Law Officers & Treasury/Forex Officers