Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Selection Procedure 2012
Through a Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the competent authority. When called for the Personal Interview, the candidate MUST ATTACH TO THE SYSTEM GENERATED PRINTED ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM, PROOF of ducational qualifications by way of clear and legible photocopies of 10 th /SSC, HSC passed with required percentage of marks.
IN case of graduates-
- UNIVERSITY FINAL DEGREE PASSING (CONVOCATION) CERTIFICATE.(Provisional Degree Passing Certificate will be accepted only in case of those candidates who have passed the Degree Final Examination and the University has not conferred the Degree on the applicant)
- YEAR-WISE / SEMESTER-WISE MARK SHEET FOR EACH YEAR / SEMESTER IN RESPECT OF EACH OF THE EXAMINATIONS PASSED from the concerned College & University, AND
- COMPUTER COURSE PASSING CERTIFICATE in support of the stipulation of having completed the Computer Awareness & Office Automation Course for duration of minimum 100 hours. The requirement of having completed the Computesr Awareness & Automation Course will be waived in case of those Graduates having Computer Awareness or Knowledge as part of the curriculum at the Degree level and this fact should be indicated in the Application Form and also evidenced by an duly highlighted entry of the subject in the relevant Mark Sheet.
- Copy of ONLINE application form submitted to IBPS for applying for the Written test and Score Card Issued by IBPS in February/March-2012.
THE CANDIDATURE OF CANDIDATES NOT FULFILLING THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED AND THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PERSONAL INTERVIEW AND FURTHER SELECTION PROCESS, EVEN THOUGH THEY MAY HAVE PASSED THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF IBPS.
The candidate will ensure to provide proof of having the work experience that he/she claims to possess.
SELECTION METHODOLOGY: PERSONAL INTERVIEW.
- A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the candidates‟ academic record, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extra curricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal.
- Interview would be 40% marks (35% marks for SC/ST , OBC AND PWDs) Candidates not clearing the Personal Interview will not be considered for final selection.
- The short-listing of the candidates for Personal Interview will be made on the basis of the candidate‟s performance in the Written Test conducted by IBPS and the Total Weighted Score obtained as per the valid Score Card Issued by IBPS.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are Qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the total Weighted Score shall be called for a Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 or as decided by the Bank against the vacancies stipulated. The Bank reserves its right to call for the Interview candidates otherwise than in the above ratio at its sole discretion.
- Candidates passing the Personal Interview will be ranked in a descending order on the basis of the Weighted Score obtained in the Written Test conducted by IBPS, and in Personal Interview under the respective SC / ST / OBC/ GEN Category.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective Category, only those candidates who pass the Personal Interview will be short-listed for selection in the order of the Merit Rank obtained by them under the respective Category.
- In case it is detected at any stage that the candidate does not satisfy with the conditions stipulated or does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or he / she has furnished any incorrect information and / or has suppressed any material information / fact(s) his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his / her services will be summarily terminated.
- Appointment of the short-listed / selected candidate is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment and confirmation in the services of the Bank will also be subject to receiving satisfactory references from respectable referees, police verification of antecedents, caste / class verification, execution of service bond and other compliances.