Bank of Maharashtra Clerk Notification 2012 Challan Form Download
One of leading listed bank , Bank of Maharashtra which have its branches all over India and its main branch Pune. Bank of Maharashtra has now announced notification for recruitment of clerks for the year 2012. Candidates who are interested in applying for Bank of Maharashtra must have written IBPS Clerk Common Written Exam in November/December 2011 and should have valid score. Now you can find details of Important Dates, Starting date for application, how to apply online, Application submission process, Application fee, Selection Procedure, Eligibility criteria , ibps cut off score , pay scale etc
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.bankofmaharashtra.in’ and on the Home Page open the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled “BANK OF MAHARASHTRA CLERICAL RECRUITMENT PROJECT – 2011-12 “.
- Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN’ given on last page below.
- Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Bank of Maharashtra Branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee as indicated below :
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) Branch CODE NO. (c) 6 to 10 Digit TRANS Journal No., and (d) Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official duly signed.
- If application fee is paid through NEFT at any NEFT enable Bank.
- Fill the NEFT voucher/challan of that Bank with Beneficiary details as follows.
Name of the Account :- BOM CLERICAL RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2011-12
ACCOUNT NO. : 60093624604
PAYEE BANK : BANK OF MAHARASHTRA MAIN BRANCH PUNE
IFSC CODE : MAHB0001150
Make Payment, Collect NEFT payment receipt from the Bank where you have made the payment. Please check that receipt is properly signed and the details of NEFT, UTR NO., IFSC code of the sending Bank branch, city name, Deposit date, Amount etc. are noted in the challan by the Branch authorities, and keep with you for submission the original itself at the time of personal interview if invited for.