Apply Online for Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012
Bank of India BOI invites applications from eligible candidates online who have taken IBPS Clerk CWE Exam and have valid cut off score required for the bank. The eligible candidate can apply starting from date 16-04-2012. Last date for application form submission and fee payment is 28-04-2012.
Application Fee and Challan Form
There is no Application fees for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-service-men Candidates and application fee to be paid which is not refundable is for other candidates Rs.200/-. Application fee has to be paid in any of Bank of India Branches by computer generated challan. Fees in any other mode will not be accepted. Only online registration of application would be accepted. The candidates should also note that printed application form should be submitted at the time of interview and not before that.
Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” as on 31.03.2011 are not entitled to OBC reservation. Such candidates should indicate their category as “Gen” or “Gen PWD’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income for the financial year 2010-2011 issued on or after 01.04.2011 should be submitted with the application at the time of interview.
Candidates claiming the benefit of reservations / age relaxation under the category of Persons With Disabilities (Physically Challenged) should submit, if selected for interview, a copy of Medical Certificate as specified in “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights & Full Participation) Act, 1995” in support of their disability issued by an Authorised Certifying Authority [as indicated at Para 14(ii) of the Act.], clearly indicating the Nature & Quantum (Percentage) of Disability of Candidates;
The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this advertisement, including criteria for passing/method and procedure for selection. Only those candidates who have met with the eligibility criteria & who have cleared their Common Written Examination of IBPS and who are short-listed for appearing in the Personal Interview will be intimated either by email (online) or may download the call letter from the Bank’s website. No communication/ intimations regarding interviews will be sent by post.
The names of the candidates who are finally short-listed for interview will also be available on the Bank’s Website www.bankofindia.co.in.Applicants are requested to keep track of the same by visiting Bank’s website from time to time. Similarly final selection result will be available on WEB for candidates selected for appointment;
The candidates should fill the details in application correctly, in particular – Age / Qualification / Caste / PWD etc. which will have direct effect on selection / nonselection. Bank takes no responsibility for rejection / non-selection due to aforesaid error. A recent, passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate to be produced at the time of interview and it should be the same photograph used for Common Written Examination. Failure to produce the same photograph used at the time of the written test/interview may lead to disqualification.
The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, eligible SC/ST outstation candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second (sleeper) class rail/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel.
How to Apply
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail id.
- The candidate should apply online through website www.bankofindia.co.in
- As a First Step, candidate should take out Print-out of Challan on website(This will not be applicable for SC / ST/PWD /EX-SERVICE MAN Candidates).
- Against the above-said Challan, the candidate should make the payment of fees in any of the Bank of India branches on or before 28.04.2012
- Once the payment of fees is made, the concerned branch will give him a Transaction No.
- Candidates are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Bank’s website and going tothe sublink to open the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Candidate should visit again our website www.bankofindia.co.in under the caption “Recruitments / Career” and should fill up the application available by clicking on Page No.10 of the Notice on banks website.
- Transaction No. should be correctly filled in the application at appropriate place (This is not applicable for SC / ST /PWD /EX-SERVICEMEN Candidates).
- Application should be checked and after verification be submitted by clicking to submit button.
- Application should be printed to be kept ready for submission at the time of interview at the Interview Venue.
- You should note / remember your Registration No. for future reference and use.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only procedure for applying. Physical mode of application or incomplete application would not be accepted and if submitted such application would be rejected outright.
- As per the above said procedure, we summarize the steps as below :
i. Print Challan
ii. Pay the fees in any of the Bank of India Branch and take Transaction No.
iii. Fill-up the application Form – On-line after verification – Submit
14. Print Application and affix photograph – to submit the same at the time of interview with following documents:
- Copy of your valid Common Written Examination (CWE) Score card issued by IBPS
- Copy of receipted challan; (except for SC/ST/PWD /EX-SERVICE MEN)
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document showing proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, if available;
- Any other related certificate as applicable i.e. Caste Certificate etc.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer, in the absence of which their
Challan Form Download