Preparation for Interview of Bank of Baroda (BOB) Recruitment 2012
Candidate have to report at the venue with all the required documents and bio-data cum attestation form (provided by BOB). There will other candidates along with you. Some of the people will be very confident and some others will be very nervous, as it would be their first interview ever.
You will be called for document verification and it might take about 30 minutes. There will be a lot of waiting at the interview center as many people along with attend. You have to prepare mind in that time with out getting nervous . After entering into the interview panel there would be 2-3 persons sitting in the room. As soon as you enter the room wish them and you will be asked me to be take your seat . Thank them and be seated comfortably with out any tension in the mind.
Bank of Baroda Interview Questions for (BOB) clerk 2012
- First you will be asked about your Academic background. So, Plan and keep in mind how to wisely answer that .
- Tell me about yourself . This is the most common question asked in every interview. Unable to answer this question is the disaster because . You should know about your self. So write on a paper about your education, family, your positives, your negatives (negative should make wrong impression it should be some kind of positive thing which you don’t feel good ex: I work too late in the nights i cant give up things easily ) , your goal in life , why you are opting this job. Remember that you will not stop untill they ask you to.
- You may asked about choosing Banking over Engineering.
- Famous things about your home town.
- If you are offered the same job of clerk in any other government department like PWD or RTO, would you still prefer Bank of Baroda,if yes, why?
- What does your father do?
- You will probably not be appointed near your hometown, is it okay with you and your family?
- Join any other government department, you will surely make huge “extra income”
You may asked some questions apart from personal like these
- What is hacking?
- Which scientist made most inventions?
- Who discovered gravity? What laws did he discover?
- Explain Newton’s first law.
- What is your weight?
- How much will you weigh at moon?
- What will your mass be at moon?
- Difference between weight and mass.
- Why moon is called satellite and not a planet?
- Name the biggest satellite in the solar system?
- Name all the planets in our solar system?
- Who first discovered that Earth revolves around Sun and not vice-versa?
- Explain Einstein’s theory of relativity.
- Which famous Indian personality did Einstein meet?
Things to Remember at Interview
- Be confident whether you know the answer or not . Give a trial.
- If you dont know the answer. Say Frankly I dont know that shows your sincerity.
- Behave with good manners at the interview.
- Maintain Eye Contact
- Shake your hand with the interviewer
- Feel free to ask them any of your doubts.
- Be seated in a position so that you are comfortable and it should look professional.
- Maintain Smile in your face to avoid showing your tension.